03 Silverado Ss Diablosport Predator Tuner For Sts Systems

southga03ss

I have for sale a Diablosport Predator for an '03 Silverado SS. I purchased this tuner directly from Squires Turbo Systems and it was custom tuned by Rick Squires for an STS system. I have recently had the computer on my truck custom tuned and I need to sell this programmer. I paid $600 for this tuner and the custom tune that is on it. I no longer need it and am asking $450. I have only had it about 5 months, it is in perfect condition. I have all contact information for STS to further custom tune your specific vehicle. Please email me or reply to this post for further information. Thank you.

[email protected]

ive been thinkin about the sts turbo for my 03 SS and if i get it then ill buy this tuner from you instead of buying it with the turbo!!! but would you mind tellin me all the extras you got besides the basic $4,000 kit....i told them to give me a quote with the intercooler and injectors and a few things that are a must to get descent performance and next thing i know it was gonna cost $10,000!!! Last of all how badaSS is your truck with your setup???

ive been thinkin about the sts turbo for my 03 SS and if i get it then ill buy this tuner from you instead of buying it with the turbo!!! but would you mind tellin me all the extras you got besides the basic $4,000 kit....i told them to give me a quote with the intercooler and injectors and a few things that are a must to get descent performance and next thing i know it was gonna cost $10,000!!! Last of all how badaSS is your truck with your setup???

Well I got my kit for an unbelievable deal off of eBay. I got the turbo system, injectors, methanol injection, and inline fuel pump for only $3000. It did not come with the tuner and I had to buy it extra, and if you look on their website it cost me $600. I guess it is just the tuning that costs so much. I do not have an intercooler yet. I'm going to try and add one soon, but so far, the truck is awesome. I had nos on it before I went with the STS setup, you cannot beat nitrous for the money or horsepower increase, but the turbo is lethal and its horsepower at your fingertips. It is always there and I never have to worry about re-filling bottles or heating bottles, all I have to do is floor it. The turbo is horsepower that is not as demanding on your engine as a supercharger, which is belt driven. And you can increase boost by simply changing a wastegate spring, and they are very cheap. I would highly recommend the STS from my experience.

• 1 month later...