New Member In So. Cal.

dsomonster

Dude,

Weren't you helping one of your buddies in Hemet with a rebuild? I thought you guys were working on a crappy build from some shop and they threw in some dished pistons when it called for flats. My bad if I was wrong.

Thanks for the props on the Vette.

bro i understand your question but i didnt get your PM that you sent me is what i was talking about. but yeah the build went good and should be back togather real soon just needs gaskets. :thumbs:

hope you enjoy the new SS :cheers:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad! In the PM I was asking what your screen name referred to. I couldn't help but think it meant 12" woofs in the truck. I am looking into getting a box w/ subs but can't make up my mind. I was just asking what you were running system wise. I'll see if I can find it and re-send???

I hope your buddy's truck is up and running soon. He's running an STS system also, right?

How's your ride doing? That thing looks PIMP as F%*k!

Later.

bro i understand your question but i didnt get your PM that you sent me is what i was talking about. but yeah the build went good and should be back togather real soon just needs gaskets. :thumbs:

hope you enjoy the new SS :cheers:

My bad! In the PM I was asking what your screen name referred to. I couldn't help but think it meant 12" woofs in the truck. I am looking into getting a box w/ subs but can't make up my mind. I was just asking what you were running system wise. I'll see if I can find it and re-send???

I hope your buddy's truck is up and running soon. He's running an STS system also, right?

How's your ride doing? That thing looks PIMP as F%*k!

Later.

12'SROCK= (12 second IROC) i have a 12 sec 85' Camaro IROC-Z

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

what does your screen name mean?

my system is stock still for now

yeah my friend is running the STS

That is a MEAN sounding IROC! I love those Camaros (83-92). Other than the first gens, I love that generation. I used to have an '89 IROC-Z vert that was not fast but was PIMP as hell. Then I had a '92 RS with every imaginable bolt on from Turbo City off of Katella. My RS ran a 13.89's all day at Terminal Island on drag slicks. Man, I miss that car. Traded that in for a 96 Z28, modded that like crazy and went 4.10's for the first time and that opened up my eyes regarding the best mod for the buck. That bad boy ran low 13's at Carlsbad. Sold that and got into a '00 Z28SS. That thing was built to go fast. Ran high 12's at Carlsbad and Fontana on NOS. Now I'm in the Vette.

Screen name stands for the color of the Vette and how it is going to be a monster when she' s all said and done.

I'm planning on pushing @ 650-700hp to the rear wheels on a forged 427 or built L98. It all depends on funds. That is the reason why the SS was bought.

12'SROCK= (12 second IROC) i have a 12 sec 85' Camaro IROC-Z

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

what does your screen name mean?

my system is stock still for now

yeah my friend is running the STS

That is a MEAN sounding IROC! I love those Camaros (83-92). Other than the first gens, I love that generation. I used to have an '89 IROC-Z vert that was not fast but was PIMP as hell. Then I had a '92 RS with every imaginable bolt on from Turbo City off of Katella. My RS ran a 13.89's all day at Terminal Island on drag slicks. Man, I miss that car. Traded that in for a 96 Z28, modded that like crazy and went 4.10's for the first time and that opened up my eyes regarding the best mod for the buck. That bad boy ran low 13's at Carlsbad. Sold that and got into a '00 Z28SS. That thing was built to go fast. Ran high 12's at Carlsbad and Fontana on NOS. Now I'm in the Vette.

Screen name stands for the color of the Vette and how it is going to be a monster when she' s all said and done.

I'm planning on pushing @ 650-700hp to the rear wheels on a forged 427 or built L98. It all depends on funds. That is the reason why the SS was bought.

yeah i plan to build a 69' camaro sometime in my lifetime :cheers::chevy:

Dude,

That is my all time dream car. Actually, I want a '67 RS/SS Camaro. I don't have the time nor the money it would take to build something like that. I really want to do most of it myself instead of having someone else do it.

Thanks

yeah i plan to build a 69' camaro sometime in my lifetime :cheers::chevy:

What's up man? I've heard alot about your truck and that sucks that some shop screwed up the initial build. I'm pretty sure you and Art will make it right. I really want to see your truck and see how the STS performs for you. I should get the truck back next week. I'm out of town this weekend.

Got more pics of the truck?

-Ron

welcome to the forum, and congrats on your truck purchase. I'm the broken down truck in Hemet, but that should be fixed soon, and yes I'm running the STS kit.

I really like how the STS is performing in my truck. It picks up really nice. I am now just waiting on headgaskets and hopefully this weekend my bro and I can start putting the motor back into the truck followed by my new trans. I made some changes now to, so its going to be interesting how they affect the total outcome of the build.

Tell that gay pineapple humping Makani to log onto the damn site once and a while... did he forget who his hommies were?? :jester:

hey **** nuts, i've sent you a couple emails and you dont respond....did you get fired? did the company finally realize you were useless???