Chrome Ss Wheels

superredss

ok guys i am thinking about getting new rims and would want to know who might be interested in chrome ss wheels, about 20,000 miles, i might sell them with the tires. wear on the tires is good, and they are the stock tires. if you want pics i have some in my profile, if there are any serious takers on this i will get some more pics this weekend and let you know about scratches or anything like that, but i washed the truck a couple of weeks ago and there was no curb rash or marks at that time.

alright guys, i will TRY and get pics this weekend, i am out of town right now with family in the hospital and its not looking good. I got the phone call this morning and the doctors dont expect my grandmother to make it so bear with me. I will get pics and everything as soon as i can. But do this for me, i need to know who wants rims and who wants rims and tires, and zip codes, when i get back home i am going to try and get shipping quotes and i will let you all know what i find, but it may be a few days. sorry guys i am doing the best i can right now

people wanting rims shipped I would estimate around $100-$125 S&H. I sold my silver ss wheels and that is about what it cost to ship mine. hope this helps. Rims/tires I would expect to pay $150 and up for S&H. The rim can be shipped with the tire on it through UPS I think. I got my 22"s this way from the guy I bought them from. He used the rim boxes to cover the front and back of the rim so it wouldn't get scratched up and wrapped the entire wheel in plastic wrap.

driver's front, driver's rear, passenger rear, passenger front

the drivers side front rim I polished and it turned out really well!! The others I just washed and did not polish. There are no curb rash marks, no scratches, and no cracks. I will be checking shipping quotes tomorrow. I am thinking 800 for the rims (centercaps included), that doesnt include shipping. I could only find the stock chrome wheels on wheelsandcaps.com, and 800 is a heck of a lot cheaper than what they are selling them for. By the way, I am just selling the rims now, I want to keep the tires for later.

post-9359-1201477856_thumb.jpg

post-9359-1201477889_thumb.jpg

post-9359-1201477907_thumb.jpg

post-9359-1201477946_thumb.jpg

Edited by superredss (see edit history)

ok guys using 40lbs per rim at 160 lbs total, here are the shipping quotes that i got straight off the ups website for the following zip codes using ups ground

77062 - $115.00 houston tx

90001 - $200.00 los angeles ca

74959 - $123.00 spiro ok

that was a lot more expensive than i was hoping. if anyone is seriously interested let me know, maybe we can work something out and i will come off the price of the rims some.