I Need Help?

Chevcup47

Ok i started working for a guy here in town on ricers and such on Monday. well to my supprise the last 3 days the wock.(or how ever ya spell it ) i bought to start the rice in is way too small. so i cant fit it in in one piece. to get it heated evenly. anyone have any ideas on what i could use?????? just joking its not much diffrent then working on other stuff really. but some stuff does take some real thinking to do it easly. oh and i was shocked when alot of the guys with the rice rockets were really looking the SSS over and liked it alot.

Ha ha yea man get a bigger wok. Thats cool that you got a new job. Do you think you will stay or are you still looking. Just every once in a while you have to go out and start your truck up so they can all hear what real horsepower sounds like. :D

Chevcup47 I have an 03 SSS and an 05 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol LE. Also have an enclosed trailor so I an use the SSS to take the bike to the track. I have noticed there are quite a few members here with sporties. Why would I want an awesome fast truck and them buy a bike that is slow with a seat like a recliner?

Ha ha yea man get a bigger wok. Thats cool that you got a new job. Do you think you will stay or are you still looking. Just every once in a while you have to go out and start your truck up so they can all hear what real horsepower sounds like. :D

Oh im still looking for anouther for sure. im hoping my old job will pick up and ill get called back but thats not really looking good. but for now this helps keep the bills in line and gas in the SSS.

Chevcup47 I have an 03 SSS and an 05 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol LE. Also have an enclosed trailor so I an use the SSS to take the bike to the track. I have noticed there are quite a few members here with sporties. Why would I want an awesome fast truck and them buy a bike that is slow with a seat like a recliner?

oh im not working on bikes its the 4 wheeled ricers.....