Carbon Fiber

12'SROCK

inlay a silver SS where the "PC PRODUCTS" is and i'll buy a radiator cover. :cheers:

Well since people were asking about them again i decided to post up another thread about the carbon fiber parts

The Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover is $350 and the Carbon Fiber fuse Box Cover is $160, plus shipping. these parts are made to order and take 3-4 weeks after payment has been recieved. Thank you.

-"NEW"CARBON FIBER BOWTIE COMING SOON- $65

Here are some pictures of the parts along with satisfied customers: 12'SROCK, ROCKHEAD, 04CHASE,......and maybe you :cheers:

CFpics003.jpg

Edited by wdp327 (see edit history)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you come up with anything from the pictures I sent? Just curious.

yeah sorry bro just been busy at work. . . . . well its going to too expensive ($800+) for just tooling so . . . . .we would have to wrap the parts for you if interested. ill get you a quote for that in a few days trying to get a good deal on some more carbon to get you a good deal cuz we are short on CF

Art is a good guy , you guys will be very happy with his work

Art , I will do the PCM Cover and the Seats control soon just let me know when you are going to do it . I think I have your Info still , I will PM you when the time comes up

Mark

Art is a good guy , you guys will be very happy with his work

Art , I will do the PCM Cover and the Seats control soon just let me know when you are going to do it . I think I have your Info still , I will PM you when the time comes up

Mark

hows it going Mark. . . just let me know when you are ready for the work bro :cheers:

nice work man.. i'd like something fancy like that, but i just can't justify paying the price for it.
yeah as much as i would like to lower the price i just cant cuz CF aint cheap and neither is the work to make the parts :chevy:

Art,sent you a PM. Called ya John by mistake. To many drinks.. lol Bill :cheers:
PM replied bro :thumbs: Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)