Im Back And Im Chevy Rollin Again!

eddieo818

like it says up their i went ahead ant got myself a truck. i got an 05 reg. cab with a 5.3 v8, on 31,xxx on the clock still under factory warranty. Now i need some help with putting in the power seats. the truck came with manual seats but im gonna go pick up a set of heated power seats this weekend put i need your guys help!! who as done this before?? any ideas on what ill need?? part #'s would be great if anyone has acess to a diagram of the setup please post.

thanks guys!

Good deal. Sorry i couldn't even find the post on pt.net on the cladding and i looked tru 5 pages and gave up :seeya: . It would look sick whit the ss cladding though. :smash:

no prob. :thumbs: , yea as soon as i finish the interior im gonna try to get the cladding and clone it!!!

like it says up their i went ahead ant got myself a truck. i got an 05 reg. cab with a 5.3 v8, on 31,xxx on the clock still under factory warranty. Now i need some help with putting in the power seats. the truck came with manual seats but im gonna go pick up a set of heated power seats this weekend put i need your guys help!! who as done this before?? any ideas on what ill need?? part #'s would be great if anyone has acess to a diagram of the setup please post.

thanks guys!

i've done it in my wrecker. you will need the wiring harness from your donor truck for the seats. do not cut the wires it all unplugs. there are gonna be some wires for the factory speakers in the back of the cab that you won't need but go ahead and get versus cuting them. the connectors have some clips that you can take loose and then get a pick and use it to remove those wires from the harness. this harness will replace the one that is already in your truck so you will need to remove the wires for your speakers from your harness. the harness plugs in under the dash on the driver's side in two places and in i think one place on the passenger side. it runs under the seats.

i've done it in my wrecker. you will need the wiring harness from your donor truck for the seats. do not cut the wires it all unplugs. there are gonna be some wires for the factory speakers in the back of the cab that you won't need but go ahead and get versus cuting them. the connectors have some clips that you can take loose and then get a pick and use it to remove those wires from the harness. this harness will replace the one that is already in your truck so you will need to remove the wires for your speakers from your harness. the harness plugs in under the dash on the driver's side in two places and in i think one place on the passenger side. it runs under the seats.

Thanks alot!!! Man that 411 is really helpful :cheers:

good deal Eddie, I thought you were pulling the trigger on a TBSS? :confused::chevy:

i pulled back last minute because i couldnt find the ss3 without the rear entertainment center and that was an extra 2grand i was gonna spend on something that was useless to me so i backed out. another reason the fact that i already have an suv so really dont need another...

sounds like you are starting to mod it out. Congrats on the new truck

yup, if there wasnt so much rain over here i would be working on it all weekend but its raining like bit*h, im strating on the interior and slowly moving out. :chevy::chevy::chevy:

Edited by eddie da chevy guy (see edit history)