Since I Never Made My Intro Here We Go

Drew30

My name is drew

Background:

I'm 21, i have a degree in music production(that took me places..lol), i minored in criminal justice also btw, I worked for a small contracting company when i was in college to get by, because i had class i would end up in the shop everyday wrenching on the 7.3's and cummins that were the service trucks then i made my way over to working on cummins in a dodge dealer we had in town... I returned to dallas after i graduated(i came into college with enough that i graduated early) and started looking for jobs in music, worked a bunch of dead end jobs and ended up working for a performance diesel company in Addison, they began to expand and now we have tuners and products from everything to mustang and big rigs.. I ride dirt bikes(when it's warm) and I also have a bright green 07 ninja zx6 that gets me from point a to point b in a hurry, and if there are any girls around from point a to point b on one wheel haha

my Ride:

my truck began it's life as an 04 4.8l ls(a turd that got ok mpg)... my company was looking for something different as far as a truck for shows, my idea was a smaller displacement truck doesn't necessarily have to put up big numbers on the dyno to put up some nice ones on the track.. I've pretty well decided that i hate chrome so the truck has an SS bumper cover and a custom roll pan, 22" rockstars and painted grill shell... our company is famous for having eye catching trucks at SEMA and just aout every big show we go to, we've even had an SS with a duramax transplant(dubbed SSD), an H3 with a duramax and dodge 4wd 2500's slammed to the bump stops on 24's.. right now it's all show no go(i have to take it to shows to get sponsorship money).. as of march it's getting some "beta test" products that i'm hoping will help her pick up a lot in the 1/4, or who knows i may buy an LB7 and drop that huffer in there.

I know i don't drive an SS but honestly I like this forum b/c you guys know ur Sh*t pretty well whereas most of the others are just there to whore out some companies products, and if you even talk about one of the competitors or try to support your own you're banned

... I should be a writer.. or learn to keep things short