N.o.s. Ls1 Nitrous Plate Kit Brand New!

2006_superado

hey guys,

it's been a while since i been on here, between the holidays :crazy: and some financial difficulty lately :banghead: i really have'nt found the time :sigh:

well enough of boring you guys to death with my life... i'm selling the NOS kit i got back in october, it's brand new and in the box. the part number is 05168NOS i'm only selling it because i have'nt come across the extra cash to buy the accessories i wanted to go with my kit. and now my daughters Bday is only 6 days from now and i'm way short for our plans.

so if any of you guys were looking for a NOS kit, heres your chance to get one for less... they retail for $700 and the cheapest i seen was $600+ship on ebay, i'll let it go for $500+ actual fedex shipping.

thats a $100 less then i paid.

any questions just ask, and thanks for looking.

post-8665-1201388340_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1201388377_thumb.jpg

TTT.

heres some info from there web site....

GM E.F.I. Wet Systems

GM LS1 EFI Nitrous System

Part #: 05168NOS

The NOS LS1 plate system uses a billet plate with no spray bars. This unique design allows better atomization which prevents fuel puddles in your Manifold and provides the best cylinder to cylinder distribution for maximum power. This is no ordinary low HP kit. The plate and solenoids supplied will easily support 200HP.

GM LS1 EFI Nitrous System Plate Design Adjustable up to 200 HP

Installation Notes

This kit is available without a bottle (05168–NBNOS). Kit includes stainless jets for 100,125 and 150HP, 6AN Nitrous line, large Nitrous and fuel solenoids, throttle body gaskets and bolts, Corvette micro–switch bracket, fuel and Nitrous hoses, a 10lb bottle and various wiring components to complete installation.

Features

Adjustable to 200HP

Includes required hardware for most applications

On demand power doesn''t affect daily driving characteristics

Best "horsepower per dollar" modification available

Technical Information

Instructions for Part# 05168NOS

Bottle Notice for Part# 05168NOS

TTT.

heres some info from there web site....

GM E.F.I. Wet Systems

GM LS1 EFI Nitrous System

Part #: 05168NOS

The NOS LS1 plate system uses a billet plate with no spray bars. This unique design allows better atomization which prevents fuel puddles in your Manifold and provides the best cylinder to cylinder distribution for maximum power. This is no ordinary low HP kit. The plate and solenoids supplied will easily support 200HP.

GM LS1 EFI Nitrous System Plate Design Adjustable up to 200 HP

Installation Notes

This kit is available without a bottle (05168–NBNOS). Kit includes stainless jets for 100,125 and 150HP, 6AN Nitrous line, large Nitrous and fuel solenoids, throttle body gaskets and bolts, Corvette micro–switch bracket, fuel and Nitrous hoses, a 10lb bottle and various wiring components to complete installation.

Features

Adjustable to 200HP

Includes required hardware for most applications

On demand power doesn''t affect daily driving characteristics

Best "horsepower per dollar" modification available

Technical Information

Instructions for Part# 05168NOS

Bottle Notice for Part# 05168NOS

Is this kit still available ?