Oh Wow

brobradh77

We got a bag of sandblasting sand and hooked up into the intake and started the car..........After running the car and letting it suck in sand we got about half way through a 25 lb bag. The check engine light was on and the engine was bucking and kicking and sounding really weird.

:eek::idiot::lol::shakehead::yellow_loser:

Are you f***ing retarted? Why the hell you think that they put air filters on cars?
stop driving that thing and toe it to someone that will kick you in the nuts and take the car off your hands
Better add some water to the crank case to thin some of that sand out.
dude u don't belong anywhere near a car. go get a vehicle that has no engine, put ur feet through the floor board and start running. wow man u need sum1 to hit u upside the head with a crowbar
If this isn't a joke that guy shouldn't reproduce.
damn german engineering made it damn near impossible for the car to run with sand injection.
I'm a 17 year old kid, who doesn't know much about cars, but i sure as hell know way more than you do dumbass! Wow 25lbs of sand into the intake, now that's genius.
If I were you I would stay away from sharp objects, open flames, kitchen utensils and anything combustible because Darwin is itching to take you. **** man, sell your car and buy a scooter. Better yet, ride the bus. And go see a doctor.
I thought it would be cool to paint the inside of my engine so I went to home depot and got a gallon of paint and put my intake in it. I had to mash the gas to the floor so the engine would run. My turbo didn't spool but i think it's broken because it's covered in paint. My engine won't start now and my exhaust has paint in it. What should I do? Also I ran out of motor oil so I filled the crank case with fudge. Is this ok? It looks the same. Can I drive the car?

:lol: :lol: AHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I just pissed my pants! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Everyone knows that sand will f#ck up your engine. They should have poured hydrocloric acid in the oil. The acid eats away all the rough parts of the finish leaving a nice smooth finish on everything. :jester:

That guys parents should be fined for breeding. :banghead: