F/s 04 Sss, Under 4500 Miles, New 408ci & Trans

SuperSport

What up Erik?

Sorry to see you selling it. I never got a chance to see it run.

I'm interested in the braided lines and pads if you want to sell. I got the same year so shoot me a PM and let me know how much if they are not spoken for.

• 3 weeks later...

I think something that might be scaring people away is the fact that it needs tuning. Please don't take any offense by this, because I dont know you at all, but alot of times "needs tuning" can shadow other under lying issues like maybe its not tuning, its the motor itself that needs work etc. If that truck ran tip top shape and needed nothing to drive it home, you would get your asking price in a heart beat. Maybe not finish the exhaust, just put stock exhaust on it or something, but at least get it running to be able to drive it accross the state or on a test drive. I personally wouldnt spend $28-30k on a vehicle that didnt run properly. That aside, I know you have been a long standing member here and probably wouldnt screw anyone over, I'm just trying to help you with some advice. Good Luck.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
I think something that might be scaring people away is the fact that it needs tuning. Please don't take any offense by this, because I dont know you at all, but alot of times "needs tuning" can shadow other under lying issues like maybe its not tuning, its the motor itself that needs work etc. If that truck ran tip top shape and needed nothing to drive it home, you would get your asking price in a heart beat. Maybe not finish the exhaust, just put stock exhaust on it or something, but at least get it running to be able to drive it accross the state or on a test drive. I personally wouldnt spend $28-30k on a vehicle that didnt run properly. That aside, I know you have been a long standing member here and probably wouldnt screw anyone over, I'm just trying to help you with some advice. Good Luck.

I'm having the same exact problem selling my truck right now, it's an 05 with a 408, built trans, well lets just say i have $90,000 in receipts for the truck but its not tuned so i think that scares some people like you said, anyways good luck with the sale that is definetly a hell of a deal, anybody with $30,000 layin around needs to by this truck

ah i just bought my ss :( would a really liked urs....... IMO U should put how much extra it might b 4 a tune or exhausT? well let me know if u are gona be parting stuff out i c some things that i can use :) like that motor....... j/p but keep me in the loop :)

• 3 weeks later...