I have a non polished 112 w/less than 7k miles

Radix stardust 112 intercooled supercharger

90mm j-tube from wcch without label

dual heat exchangers,radix provided and Joe gibbs for the lower

3.2 pulley stock equipped.

speartech harness addapter

oe tach module

ls3 4-bolt 90 mm t/body

currently set up for flex fuel i.e return style with no fuel pump,and no fuel injectors.

In MINT condition complete with all hardware and manuals

$$$4500.00

the blower

CIMG8794.jpg

the coolers

CIMG8787.jpg

Look close and you will see the lower cooler under the license plate

Hey supersub, i didn't get a PM from you....can you try it again please I am still interested in the SC
Sent another Pm

Just in case you dont get it I said this:

I am Upgrading to Way larger unit,This worked flawlessly And is In exellent condition and yes it will fit your truck,just need to add a few things....You will need injectors preferably 60lb's not 42's(PUrly optional) I am Currently running 38 lb's and maxing them on a 5.3fuel pump assy,and a returnless fuel block if you are newer than 03,all available from magnuson.I am an authorized dealer and can arrange all parts new in box along with radix tune for your specific truck for an additional cost.....please understand this is a very detailed and well taken care of unit with thousands of dollars vested into the upgrades listed.actual cost's for items listed for sale reach more than 7000.00 dollars so for a few more you can have a turnkey 500+HP blower system that will still drive x crountry for about what a stock one would cost + saving 2k right out of the gate.I eat paypal fee's,and insured shipping inside U.S. your cost is 4500.00 again please see items listed.

Thanks

Ray

BTW will post any pic you would like and If seriuos we can discuss further over the Phone.