Do Whats Right

What I don't understand is that this guy has had some good comments on here and other forums for selling and buying. I couldn't find any other complaints about him untill recently :confused: All of his other dealings had great comunicaton. Which I think is his main downfall at this juncture.

Hopefully, Justin Weech "SSPLAYTOY" can get on here and resolve this.

Justin (SSPlaytoy) has been contacted by myself and others however has not yet responeded. He has been active on the boards in the past 24 hours however may have missed this post and/or may have extenuating circumstances preventing him to respond in a timely manner. I will continue to do my best to assist in an amicable resolution.

many people have contacted him threw email and pms with no response the pms pop up in your face when you sign on . if he has time to log on then he has time to respond. there is no excuse for neglegence.

jstal and 03SSS-07TBSS-

internet fraud schemes qualify as mail fraud (federal offense) if the mail is being used at any point in the scheme, including a request that a money order be sent to pay for non-existent or undelivered merchandise.

when you're ready you should contact your local pd and you should also file a complaint with the u.s postal inspection service and the federal trade commission , but if i were you i would do it quickly...

hope everything works out!

Edited by Mad Max (see edit history)

And I hope to get the NX kit soon as well.

And the 0 gauge wire.

Hey guys I just got off the phone with Jason(Jstal) He has filed a claim with the local Police Dept. in florida. Once he has a detective assigned to the case, he is going to contact me again.

He will need your help as well as your, pm's and emails with what you purchased and have not recived from this member.

If you want more info, on this please PM and I will get you my phone number to keep you posted.

Thanks, Tj

Started another post for all to read. All i can see on my screen is what fizzes in and out and a bit of clear on the bottom, hence why i was on the shout out and could see a few threads in between. All went out. Radix to OK and the wire and nx kit to WY. I have never fukt anyone over even a buck. I really was sick and if no one believes me I will copy my insurance papers and show you the hospital records. And for everyone to know too, a true friend wont say i didnt call or come by agian because I didnt want to get sick.

Started another post for all to read. All i can see on my screen is what fizzes in and out and a bit of clear on the bottom, hence why i was on the shout out and could see a few threads in between. All went out. Radix to OK and the wire and nx kit to WY. I have never fukt anyone over even a buck. I really was sick and if no one believes me I will copy my insurance papers and show you the hospital records. And for everyone to know too, a true friend wont say i didnt call or come by agian because I didnt want to get sick.

Sounds good. I will update this post when items are recieved.

Edited by 03SSS-07TBSS (see edit history)

glad you have responded and hope your feeling better and everything gets cleared up. But I hope you understood where everyone was coming from. You send someone that kind of money and then all communication stops it throws up red flags.