Finally I See A Black Sss In My Area!

ashleylorraine

Today January 30 at 3:30pm I saw a black Silverado SS parked in the handicap spot of the Boonton, NJ Walmart. It had chrome handles on the doors and lift gate and tinted windows. The truck was nice and clean, too considering the crap weather NJ gets in the winter! Was just wondering if it was anyone from here.

i see sss's all the time around my area. they all appear to be stock though. i've ran 2 of them in the past and took them without a problem. i told them to sign up to the site to gain knowledge about there trucks, but i haven't seen them yet on here.

Call me selfish, but I hate seeing other SS's in my town :fume::lol: . I bought my truck because it was unique and no one else had one in my town, at the time. Now they are all over, but I need to face the facts and get over it, haha.

But I have a Trailblazer SS and the one I saw was a Silverado SS - not exactly the same :D lol

But I hear you...when I first got my trailblazer, I was the only one in town with one. Now there are 6 or 7 people total in my town with a TBSS! :fume: