Removing All Tm With A Shift Kit....

My trans was just modded a week ago, and when I had Charlie re-tune for the TC and shift kit I told him to remove all of the TM. I have heard mixed opinions on this and was wondering what the general concensus was. If having a little TM is a good idea, how much should I put back into the tune? Will I blow my trans up without some TM? I will say that with these mods and no TM she feels like a totally different truck now. A new cooler is in the works also to keep the temps down. :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

i've had zero TM since i installed my zippy kit and i've been running flawless for a year & a half now with no problems. (knock on wood). the tranny guru's will say the same thing with a shift kit, it makes for a quicker shift that prolonges the longentivity of your tranny. (less stress on the clutch packs)

both art (12srock) and myself are running zero tm tuned by justin with a shift kit/servos, etc with no issues. knocking on wood as i write this. there are probably others as well.

zero TM here.. . . its the Adaptive Shift Timing that kills your trans when you have a shift kit not TM so you need to zero it out (adaptive shift timing) ......TM just makes you slower.....