Escalade Chrome Ring Gauge Cluster Bezel

xlr82sxs

i have for sale a gauge bezel with chrome rings from the platinum escalade gauge clusters that's still in the box, unopened.. i just bought this one and want to go another route now.

asking $100 + shipping. add 3% if you pay through paypal..

here's a picture of what it looks like installed. the one pictured is the first one i had, but sold it to chase a few months back. i just bought the same one that i had and now i want to go a different route with my interior.

CIMG2590.jpg

EDIT: for clarification, this is the only part that is for sale.. a lot of people have been thinking i'm selling the full gauge cluster for some reason. i'm just selling the bezel. here's a picture of what is actually for sale..

CIMG2608.jpg

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

• 3 years later...

Sorry to bump an oldddd thread but where in the hell can I find one of these? Ebay sells the whole gauge thing with needles and everything, I just want the bezel as in whats being sold here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ESCALADE-PLATINUM-CLUSTER-LENS-FITS-SILVERADO-TAHOE-/270792724273?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AEscalade&hash=item3f0c810f31