Looking For A Black 06 Ss

Black Beast

Okay guys, I've decided that I no longer want to do the SS clone deal. To expensive to not have the real thing. Im going to sell my Black 05 LS and get a SS. I have tried PM-ing some of the guys on here, but if anyone knows of a nice truck let me know. I want a truck that has been taken care of, like mine. Also, does the SS have the option of a sunroof or is that just the Intimadator? Thanks

Carson

Okay guys, I've decided that I no longer want to do the SS clone deal. To expensive to not have the real thing. Im going to sell my Black 05 LS and get a SS. I have tried PM-ing some of the guys on here, but if anyone knows of a nice truck let me know. I want a truck that has been taken care of, like mine. Also, does the SS have the option of a sunroof or is that just the Intimadator? Thanks

Carson

Any 05-06' has an option for the sun roof

Carson

Carson

I will have my 06 SS for sale in a few day's if interested call 4233238317 or [email protected] has just 13,600+ miles and Yes it is Black!

i have an 05 RWD Black SS with 42k miles and a bunch of extras including in dash LCD/DVD/Navigation, exhaust, blacked out with snuglid tonneau, intake, system for $23500. I am in Texas about 2 hours south of Dallas., fly in and pick it up, mines under warranty as well. Call me at 979-422-5660 or [email protected] Ardi. PM me your email address and Ill send you about 30 pictures I have.

Picture049.jpg