I Know Alot Of You Guys Dont Like 26s But...

mvpd34

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow way to welcome a new member.

personally I don't care for the large wheels, but If you like them thats all that matters.

just being honest (I thought that was the intended use for forums;possitive/negative feedback? maybe I missed a memo.)

I personally, aswell, don't like large wheels.

The truck itself is gorgeous ! :cool:

Welcome to the site.. I have mixed feelings also. The stance isnt too bad really considering the size of the wheels. I may say lowwer it about 2 inches and the stance should be perfect??? Not a fan of the style of wheel more so than the fact they are 26's. The tires on wheels that big look like rubberbands and thats not for me But nice lookin truck none the less.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

You already spent the cash on the wheels and tires, now spend a little more and drop it. After that it will look sick. A little big for me, but lowered would look nice. Nice truck!

:withstupid: I'm not a fan of the wheel design at all, but you got a clean looking truck. I know those have gotta be heavy, so I wouldn't put them on a performance truck, but if that's what you want it's all that matters. Just stay away from the Lambo doors. Welcome!

I think the design of a wheel has a lot to do with how good it looks more than the actual size. I don't like that wheel in any size, and there are 20's, 22's, 24's and a very few 26's that actually look good in any size. Some don't look good no matter what the size.

That Blue Tahoe looks good, and if the SS had those wheels, 26's would probably look pretty good on it.

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)