So My Truck Burned Up Tonight

montanass

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cody ... that is a terrible site to see. I am glad that you and your family were able to make it out safetly. Unfortunetly, the SSS bore the brunt of that inferno. It is hard to witness, but it is a vehicle and hopefully it can be replaced to almost it's original glory.

Please keep us posted if the Fire Marshall or Ins. Investigater are able to pinpoint the origin of the fire. Especially if it may have come from something that may be aftermarket. I think a lot of us are very interested in their findings. Hopefully too, the Insurance company doesnt' screw you on the vehicle, along with the MODS that you have put in it.

Once again, sorry to witness the carnage ...

Dude, I'm really sorry to hear that.......... :( ..........My stomach twisted when I looked at the pictures, so I can only imagine how you feel. Like you said though, nobody was hurt and that's the main thing.

At first I had to think about it if it was real, because you cried wolf with the april fools joke. Funny how that shit comes around.

But I am truely sorry for your loss and glad no one was hurt.

Hang in there man.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

At first I had to think about it if it was real, because you cried wolf with the april fools joke. Funny how that shit comes around.

But I am truely sorry for your loss and glad no one was hurt.

Hang in there man.

what was the april fools joke?