So My Truck Burned Up Tonight

montanass

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the replies everyone. I filed a claim on the truck this morning and should get everything figured out in the next couple of days. Not sure what I'm gonna replace the truck with at the moment, probably a Duramax or a TBSS. The wheels on the truck were my winter wheels and tires. El Camino is in cold storage, not at the house so it is ok. my truck was the only one in the garage. (we were remodeling the garage so there was junk everywhere, and could only park one vehicle inside.) I'm gonna try to get some more pictures of the house and the truck in the daylight when i get a chance.

Not sure what to do right now. just feel numb.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOLY HELL dude, i'm so very sorry to hear/read/see about your loss. Thank god no one got hurt. I really REALLY hope you or someone else will be able to determine what caused the fire. GOOD GOD that is scary.

geezus man, those pictures are amazing horrible to look at. There is nothing left, looks like one hot fire. That is insane, hopefully you come out of this ordeal better than you went in, good luck with the insurance fellows.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOLY HELL dude, i'm so very sorry to hear/read/see about your loss. Thank god no one got hurt. I really REALLY hope you or someone else will be able to determine what caused the fire. GOOD GOD that is scary.

I feel like I should say something. Holty's quote is what I am feeling as well. WOW! :nonod:

Man Cody that is tuff to look at..:nonod: but as everyone else said it was good no one was hurt the truck, although a bad ass truck is just that, a truck and can and will be replaced i'm sure. Good luck to you.

:withstupid: This doesnt look like an april fools joke either