New Radix Owner Need Some Advice

ok i got the blower from justin and i have a few questions. FYI i have a 04 ecsb with a LQ4 swap. This is my first blower and i was told that the experts hang out here.

1. The blower does not have the fuel pump what should i run with it?

2. I am getting a stage 5 FLT w/ billet output shaft / PIvig 2600-2800, but can i run it on the stocker if i baby it until i get the FLT?

3. I want piller guages what are the best ones and where do i get them?

4. I will be eventually puting a blowr cam in and getting a dyno tune. I have the superchips tuner but its locked to the vin# of the original owner. How can it be unlocked

please feel free to help out with other info. I want to do it right not half ass.

thanks

Congrats on the blower man :thumbs: According to sprayed99, radix ships a walbro 340 (255lph) but several use a boost-a-pump just fine, personally I would cowboy-up and install the walbro. Good selection on converter and trans, but in the meantime you gotta take it *very* easy with the transmission you got because the tune that you have is going to wreak hell on the stock trans - the only way I would go WOT with the Radix on a stock trans is with the Radix-supplied tune which we know sucks hard. Most guys go with the Autometer phantom guages and a-pillar cover, and they're a close match; also if you got the overhead console you might consider the socal diesel guage pod.

Mr. P. :)

ps - shop Jegs/Summit for the guages, fuel pump, or BAP, I think that will be as inexpensive and anywhere else.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

You can get the fuel pump from Magan Charger.....I run the Autommeter gauges as well 3 of them and 1 aeorforce scan gauge. I recommend running the 4 gauges but with the aeroforce as one of them you can probably replace one of the gauges with a setting on the aerofors, wideband,fual pressure, boost

20,000 miles on a stock tranny with a yank TT2600 converter. Mods are in sig and I dont baby it. WOT on a regular basis. If it blows, it blows. How long do you need until you get the FLT5? With an 04, you will need the intank pump. A booster probably wont work because of the fuel system changes from the 03-04.

20,000 miles on a stock tranny with a yank TT2600 converter. Mods are in sig and I dont baby it. WOT on a regular basis. If it blows, it blows. How long do you need until you get the FLT5? With an 04, you will need the intank pump. A booster probably wont work because of the fuel system changes from the 03-04.

im gonna go with the 3.25 pulley and put the 2.85 on once i get the tranny

Good selection on converter and trans, but in the meantime you gotta take it *very* easy with the transmission you got because the tune that you have is going to wreak hell on the stock trans....

:withstupid: Congrats and enjoy! :chevy: