Got Smoked By 1fastss

blackbeast ss

well as the topic said 1fastss smoked me at track :( it was my first time at the track and i was smoking them all the way to thrid gear i need some tires bad.hey 1fastss we shall meet again :devil: my best time was 14.4 r/t was 1.184 my 60 2.814 my mph 99.03.had alot of fun :cheers: i will post a vid later

You should have smoked him with the few mods that he (1fastss) has ...what size pulley are you running

EDIT: nevermind I saw in your sig 3.0.....With your mph and some DR's 13.XX are definately doable :cheers:

Edited by SD619SS (see edit history)

You should have smoked him with the few mods that he (1fastss) has ...what size pulley are you running
3.0 pulley 436hprw 481torque yeah i should but could not get the truck to hook plus it was my first time the outcome will be differrent next time

what kind of ETs did Terry run?

Yeh, I smoked him, but only cuz he couldn't get any traction. We had a great time though. I think he did great for his first time out. I'm sure when he gets his DR's, then he'll beat me.

I ran a 14.5 @ 95mph. That's Vegas thin air for you. I should be running a 13.8.