Anyone Ever Do Ebay Best Offer

detjoe

I am looking at something on ebay and wonder if anyone has any suggestions for 'best offer'??

I am looking at an item that costs $495 and has a best offer. How much should I offer??

Thanks.

I would look at thinks like "How many times has this idea been up for auction" and "How many people are visiting this auction." Those may give you some idea as to what to bid. G/L

make a low offer, not an insult offer but just something to let them know your interested but you want a good deal. they might accept but theyll probably return with a counter-offer that will be theyre rock bottom. id probably start at $395... :cheers:

I actually got my magnaflow system that way. I don't really remember what they were asking for it (maybe 500 somethin) but i offfered 410 and won it. I also ordered two processors for my computer and basically i dropped the price of shipping and won those too. Look at other prices and of similar items and also look at the quantity. When I got the magnaflow they had 10+ for sale. and the porcessors they had like 100 of them. the more they have and the longer it has been up for sale the more they might knock off.

Yes I have .... Just remeber, what ever you put down for a "Best Offer" can be rejected. Also ... you still have to pay the full shipping costs. It isn't bad, but If they accept it (your offer) you are obligated to buy it. But I think there is a 24 hr. waiting period until you can bid again.

I've done that twice where I put in an offer and it was rejected by the seller. Then about a week later, both times, I got an e-mail from the seller with a counter offer and I ended up getting both that way. But do what E-bay says, make sure everything routes through the E-bay site. That way, if there's a problem you can sick E-bay on 'em.