New Wheels For The Summer!

BigO3SS

Whats up guys, I am looking to get some rims for the summer! Its gonna take me a few months to save up with the bills I have, so I cant get anything to pricy. I would love to get a set of 22s with 305s, but I havent seen any for under $1,700. I might have to stick with 20s and put my tires on. What do you guys think, any place to find good deals? I could swing $1,200 mabey $1,300 at the most. Thanks

good luck with that haha, if u do, let us know where and what u got

Centerline wheels often runs overstock specials and are really light weight (24-26 pounds in several 20's) in several styles. There are several running $169 each right now, but I got mine for $125 each, so the prices sometimes drop even lower than they are now. I paid something like $1250 for all 4 shipped, mounted, and balanced for 275/40/20's (dropped an aspect ratio for lower gearing) and sold my stock worn out ones for $1200, so I had new rims and tires for only 50 bucks out of pocket. Many people don't like my rims online :dunno: , but I get a LOT of compliments on them in person. centerlinewheels.com and search by the wheel stud measurement (6 x 5.5) to see what's available. Ordering direct takes 2-4 weeks usually, but to save the money it's well worth the wait.

I dont need wheels with tires, my tires are still pretty good! I was thinking of just getting rims and putting my old tires on and sell the stockers. I will check out centerline though, thanks man. I want a 5 star with a dish, I hate wheels without the outside lip!

Wait a minute!!! You sold your stockers for 1,200$ .... Hell I will just sell mine and save up an few hundred and I could do the same thing! Thanks man, you were a great help! Now I just need to sell my stockers. Were did you sell yours at?

Mine were chrome ones with no pitting or flaking and sold on Ebay for $1200 with 6/32 tread tires (stock Goodyear crap). The cool part was that I didn't even have to mess with shipping since the guy lived near the town I was driving to the next week for work!!!