Fs: Oem Ss Rear Bumper

nuzman

As the title says, one excellent condition SS rear bumper, complete with brackets, pads, clips, everything. It is Victory Red. I bought it off a member here who un-bolted it from his own truck. I'm asking $300 plus shipping.

I was going to make an SS clone but I'm tired of looking for cladding and too cheap to pay the dealer. Now I'm just worried this thing is going to get dinged up sitting in my garage so it needs to go. It's been sitting for a year so it's full of dust. Let me know if you're interested and I'll clean it and shoot some better pics.

post-10933-1202693348_thumb.jpg

post-10933-1202693361_thumb.jpg

post-10933-1202693372_thumb.jpg

post-10933-1202693384_thumb.jpg

hey what do you want for that arrival blue handle there i could always use a spare

I think I paid $20 for it. Score me a 20 spot Pimp and I'll even deliver that sucker to you at the next GTG. I have an Arrival Blue tailgate cladding piece as well that's in pretty good shape. Interested? Anyone that needs that stocker/black plastic handle let me know.

Can't break up the band guys, sorry. Bumper's gotta go complete. It really is in great shape.

The tailgate cladding piece is a shaped strip of plastic about three or four inches wide that goes on the bottom of the tailgate just above the bumper. It attaches with double sided tape. I think I paid $50 for it. Let me know if there's interest.

I think I paid $20 for it. Score me a 20 spot Pimp and I'll even deliver that sucker to you at the next GTG. I have an Arrival Blue tailgate cladding piece as well that's in pretty good shape. Interested? Anyone that needs that stocker/black plastic handle let me know.

Can't break up the band guys, sorry. Bumper's gotta go complete. It really is in great shape.

cool ill do that next time i see you and how is that tv thing turning out in the console have you messed with it yet

• 1 month later...
The tailgate cladding piece is a shaped strip of plastic about three or four inches wide that goes on the bottom of the tailgate just above the bumper. It attaches with double sided tape. I think I paid $50 for it. Let me know if there's interest.

Still have the cladding? Does the $50.00 include shipping to London Ky?

I do, in fact still have the cladding piece. $50 and I'll let you pay the shipping. I can't imagine that shipping would be all that expensive. It's pretty light, just a weird shape to ship.