Getting New Seats....hummm...

Black Beast

Hey guys I have the 2005 Silverado with cloth manual seats. I am interested in buying a set of SS Leather seats that are power. Is there a wiring harness in my truck and if so, Will the wire harness work? I have asked around and got mixed messages. Thanks,

Carson :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Only you can know if there is a harness under the seat so get under their and look! :jester: Seriously though, I doubt their is a harness in there for nothing. I think you could probably by a harness and wire it up. If you want a passenger seat and the back seat, let me know and I'll see how much shipping is. Good luck! :cheers:

No way to tell really, If i was you I would just reapholster your seats and get some universal heated seat pads to put in there but personally having manual seats never bothered me but thats just me. I would say you could probably find some some regular leather silverado seats or sierra or escalade something like that would be alot easier then looking for ss silverado seats.

The only difference is the embroidery on the headrests. All other Silverado leather seats are the same.

yea man, I know that, What I am trying to figure out is if regular Silverados manual seats have a wiring harness underneath the carpet that will power the leather power seats. Thanks for the reply. The SS on the headreast does look pretty cool though.

Thanks again,

Carson