Belltech Rear Leafs Installed

yttaf

did you mess with the spacers at all? I installed mine without touching the spacers and mine looks lower than yours..? maybe its just the angle though..

07-09-28Front.jpg

07-09-28groundshot.jpg

nope didn't mess with anything, just bolted them in. Your truck looks great!!!

Lethal, I'm doing the 2" belltech spindles with the 3" belltech leaf springs. I should have measured before & after, but I didn't. I can post up a picture of the way it sat before to kinda compare.

nope didn't mess with anything, just bolted them in. Your truck looks great!!!

Lethal, I'm doing the 2" belltech spindles with the 3" belltech leaf springs. I should have measured before & after, but I didn't. I can post up a picture of the way it sat before to kinda compare.

sweet deal its sits really nice i cant wait to see the outcome

did you mess with the spacers at all? I installed mine without touching the spacers and mine looks lower than yours..? maybe its just the angle though..

07-09-28Front.jpg

07-09-28groundshot.jpg

what "spacers" are you talking about? I just did rear leafs and found no such thing. basically just your eye bolts, and your top and bottom u-bolt plate. ( or are you refering to cutting down the bump stops? )

what "spacers" are you talking about? I just did rear leafs and found no such thing. basically just your eye bolts, and your top and bottom u-bolt plate. ( or are you refering to cutting down the bump stops? )

apparently there are some "bracket pieces" that you can move around... so i'm told, i think in between the springs or something... But i think they come set to the lowest level of drop already..

With these springs, you might want to turn the torsions a little because the front might be a little bit higher than the back.

I didn't buy new shocks yet but i did mount the bumpstops directly to the frame without the mounting bracket. TRUST ME, you will want to do that because if you dont, you'll be bottoming out on every bump in the road haha. You will see a nice gain in handling, but you might have to get used to the firm ride. Overall, I love it and i believe i've got the lowest ss in AK :D