Valentine 1 Radar

12'SROCK

that us fockin sick , i want that. i bet thats custom though . you cant legally have a radar jammer, but who ever did that did some very nice work , let me know what you find on this.

The V1 is only a scanner/detector, not a jammer.

They did that by tearing up the external display that can be bought for the V1, that wouldn't be too hard to do. I'm more curious where they mounted the actual V1...

that us fockin sick , i want that. i bet thats custom though . you cant legally have a radar jammer, but who ever did that did some very nice work , let me know what you find on this.

They did that by tearing up the external display that can be bought for the V1, that wouldn't be too hard to do. I'm more curious where they mounted the actual V1...

yeah i know thats why he said and BLINDER LASER JAMMER as well as the V1

there was a guy who was making these a couple years ago for many different rides. I will see if I can find the link, doubt I will find it though, been through several computers since then.

This has been out for a while...I see them pop up every once in a while...costs about 200 sometimes more. As far as I know the guy who makes (made them originally) stopped. His name is Jim Powell. I remember finding a site that had it...Ill see if I can dig it up.

yeah i saw this over on PT.net, someone found it on a nissan forum. a guy there is making them for the 350Z's. u buy the v1 send him ur mirror and the v1 then he'll fit it in for 270$ (i think)...

here:s the link to the nissan forum maybe someone can join and ask if he can mod our truck mirrors... http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319580

-Rob

I would buy pay for something like that in the SS in a heartbeat. I love my V1, but I don't like my detectors being overly visible...

I can only wonder how they control it with that mod done... Where is the remote volume knob/mode button? Seeing as the the main unit's buttons become useless once you plug in the remote, they must have mounted it somewhere. Even that is a reasonable loss though, considering how nuts the mod is...