Stereo Upgrades

what do you want to know???

check my siggy....

The best way to keep my factory head unit (Bose) with all of its functions (steering wheel) and add 2 amps, 2 subs, ear and front speakers, rand an equalizer.

The best way to keep my factory head unit (Bose) with all of its functions (steering wheel) and add 2 amps, 2 subs, ear and front speakers, rand an equalizer.

PAC makes a plug and play piece. just plug it in behind your radio and you are good to go. gives you front and rear RCA outputs. sounds good, and it keeps all of your factory controls. I have something similar in my truck plus all of the gear you see listed. good luck and let me know if you have questions

• 4 weeks later...
I used the PAC-GM24 but my amps turn on and off intermittently when the truck or radio is off. I spliced the remote wire to the pink on the harness like the instructions said. Anyone else have this problem?

yes. its really not a problem. your computer is turning on and off in the truck. its part of the RAP module. dont worry bout it. it only does it when doors are opened and certain buttons are pushed. mine does it too.

yes. its really not a problem. your computer is turning on and off in the truck. its part of the RAP module. dont worry bout it. it only does it when doors are opened and certain buttons are pushed. mine does it too.

I have an idea- buy my dvd player and screen! :)

I used the PAC-GM24 but my amps turn on and off intermittently when the truck or radio is off. I spliced the remote wire to the pink on the harness like the instructions said. Anyone else have this problem?

Wire up a relay to the turn on wire from a true switched power source. That will keep the "pink" wire from turning on the amp unless both the radio and the ignition are in the "hot" position.