I Did It. 12.43

Wizard

I knew the ol SS had it in her. Went to the track today with a couple of guys from the TBSS forum. Last year its best was 13.3 but it fell flat on its face on top. A buddy from TBSS forums showed up and helped with the HP tuners. First run of the day 12.43 @ 107.5mph. Truck was in FULL weight and then some. Tonneau cover, 22's everything. The truck did a great awd burnout and I got the vid. 22's doing an awd burnout. :D It was awesome. 4 runs all were 12.4. Lost my last run to a twin turbo Lingenfelter Vette that went 10.7 at 136. I am so jazzed.

All I was hoping for was a 12.9. Boy was I surprised, along with everyone else.

Wiz

Edited by Wizard (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60' were 1.75-1.78. All just pounding the gas. No stalling. Man I am really happy. I believe the truck weighs right at 5700-5800lbs with me in it, and at full weight. Feeling pretty good.

The only crappy part is the video sucks. The guy who did it was standing a ways away. The run against the vette was cut short by a dead battery. It sucks because I charged it all damn night. I will post the crappy one later.

Wiz

Edited by Wizard (see edit history)

Procharger P1SC 12 psi

Custom Intake

42lb injectors

TBTC

Fully built Trans

Dynatech Headers, High flow cats, FloPro 2504

I think the real power comes from the Flame Paint job on the engine cover. :cheers:

Wiz

Obviously there is more power to be had.

List of should do's

Efans

Throttle body

MAF

Never got it back on the dyno. We did figure out that the tune was pulling a lot of timing on top. About 7*. I knew it felt like it was falling flat! My Buddy from the TBSS site took some awesome pics with his new camera, so he is sending them to me, I will relay them to you guys.

Wiz