I Did It. 12.43

Wizard

We really lucked out at the track with the weather. It was sunny and around 50-55. Really cold in the morning though. Kind of a funny story. Both Brad (tbss) and I were being staged to the line next and the guy staging tells Brad that we will be lucky to get below a 14. The second time around after the 12.4 he was singing a different tune. Now he tells me to be careful cause the track is cold. I politely obliged, then ripped off another one. :jester:

BTW: I have the small Procharger, and small injectors 42#.

Wiz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really lucked out at the track with the weather. It was sunny and around 50-55. Really cold in the morning though. Kind of a funny story. Both Brad (tbss) and I were being staged to the line next and the guy staging tells Brad that we will be lucky to get below a 14. The second time around after the 12.4 he was singing a different tune. Now he tells me to be careful cause the track is cold. I politely obliged, then ripped off another one. :jester:

Wiz

I like that guy... He says his built typhoon would not run sub 14's.... I guess he should upgrade to a bigger heavier car like us :-)

Wiz

i thought this was the d1?? how many psi?

11-12 psi. Yeah, just the P1SC. Hey Chase, what fuel are you running with your rig? I put some "good" stuff in it on

Sunday, I believe that helped out a lot with the timing issue on top. And obviously tuning improvements.

Wiz

11-12 psi. Yeah, just the P1SC. Hey Chase, what fuel are you running with your rig? I put some "good" stuff in it on

Sunday, I believe that helped out a lot with the timing issue on top. And obviously tuning improvements.

Wiz

im pretty sure he is running 91 with meth all the time

im pretty sure he is running 91 with meth all the time

yeah i am running 91, i have a couple degrees knock on a more agggressive tune, but i have a street tune thats fine on 91. the race tune ill use at the track , that will have some timing added with 110 octane. then i will use my street tune with 110 for the nitrous.

You know, I been thinking about the meth kit too. Funny thing is that I thought I would have been happy just getting 12.9, now all I want is to get 11.9! Dammit you guys are a bad influence. :D

How accurate do you think those HP calculators are? I figured mine out online and it sure seems high. If the truck weighs around 5700-5800 lbs it puts Motor HP at between 550-600. Doesn't that seem kinda high?

Wiz

You know, I been thinking about the meth kit too. Funny thing is that I thought I would have been happy just getting 12.9, now all I want is to get 11.9! Dammit you guys are a bad influence. :D

How accurate do you think those HP calculators are? I figured mine out online and it sure seems high. If the truck weighs around 5700-5800 lbs it puts Motor HP at between 550-600. Doesn't that seem kinda high?

Wiz

IMO i think those calculators are off because there are alot more factors to take into concideration but i guess you can use it as an estimate :chevy:

Wiz,

That is impressive, really good time with some nice and cold temps..... I need to get a tuner with some seat time in my truck, I just need to get the time to drive down to see Bryan maybe. Or wait until Krambo gets back up to Lebenon Valley. I haven't had a chance to have someone look at the logs at all within the last three years. I wouldn't be surprised to see the same lack of timing as you were seeing up top possibly.

Very happy for you though, that is quite an accomplishment with such a large truck....