Wall Mount T.v's

saytagf

toshiba tlp-s10 720 hd

500 with old bulb (about 400 hrs) and 750 w/ new bulb. love my video games and movies on it!

That seems like a good price for anyone who wants front projection. I have an optima HD70. It's only 720p but I have no complaints. Video games are insane. What size are you running? From the pic it looked huge. I have 110" in my main room, and 106" at the lake house.

That seems like a good price for anyone who wants front projection. I have an optima HD70. It's only 720p but I have no complaints. Video games are insane. What size are you running? From the pic it looked huge. I have 110" in my main room, and 106" at the lake house.

about 120"....720 is awesome.

Ok so THIS is what i got to mount behind the TV and plug into. Here's my question as I'm definitly no electrician. I have an av outlet about 4feet below where this new plate needs to be mounted so how do i tap power from the source below it??? I may be being too vague but hopefully you get what i mean.

I have something like that myself.

246644077.jpg

Here you can see how I have it mounted on the wall.

246642751.jpg

You can see in that second pic that the box located towards the top of the pic is wired to a lower box. These two boxes DO NOT have power running through them. At the bottom left of that second pic, you see a 4 gang box which has power run to it.

The way I set mine up is I plan on purchasing a power conditioner which will be plugged into the 4 gang box (bottom left). The TV, audio receiver, and basically anything else I want power to go to will be plugged into the back of the power conditioner where it will receive clean, undisturbed power. As for the TV there is a really thick wire that came with that kit in the first pic that will run from the back of the power conditioner to that 2 gang box to the lower right. Remember, that box and the box above are not wired for power. The bottom box will power the upper box.

As for the other hole in the kit (first pic), that is for any wires you want to run to or from your TV like HDMI, RG6,CAT 5, component video, S video, etc, etc. There is a somewhat similar box like the top pic that is located at that 2 gang box below it.

All those other wires are for my 7.1 surround system. I have 4 Speakercraft directional speakers located in the 12' vaulted ceilings. There will be two tower speakers along with a center channel speaker and the woofer which I also have wired in the walls. I installed everything in the walls so there is nothing to see.

Anyways, I hope I didn't confuse you too much.

I have something like that myself.

246644077.jpg

Here you can see how I have it mounted on the wall.

246642751.jpg

You can see in that second pic that the box located towards the top of the pic is wired to a lower box. These two boxes DO NOT have power running through them. At the bottom left of that second pic, you see a 4 gang box which has power run to it.

The way I set mine up is I plan on purchasing a power conditioner which will be plugged into the 4 gang box (bottom left). The TV, audio receiver, and basically anything else I want power to go to will be plugged into the back of the power conditioner where it will receive clean, undisturbed power. As for the TV there is a really thick wire that came with that kit in the first pic that will run from the back of the power conditioner to that 2 gang box to the lower right. Remember, that box and the box above are not wired for power. The bottom box will power the upper box.

As for the other hole in the kit (first pic), that is for any wires you want to run to or from your TV like HDMI, RG6,CAT 5, component video, S video, etc, etc. There is a somewhat similar box like the top pic that is located at that 2 gang box below it.

All those other wires are for my 7.1 surround system. I have 4 Speakercraft directional speakers located in the 12' vaulted ceilings. There will be two tower speakers along with a center channel speaker and the woofer which I also have wired in the walls. I installed everything in the walls so there is nothing to see.

Anyways, I hope I didn't confuse you too much.

That was really helpful and not too confusing at all..thanks a bunch :thumbs: ....man your set-up sounds bad ass...post some pics up when it's finished. You can get real creative when you have an unfinished wall to work with :cheers: