Two Great Kills In One Day

04CHASE

well mark the first kills for the truck with the new motor. i officilly had it tuned by charlie at rpm here in so cal , he did a pretty good tune but it still needs some timing in certain areas. boost is around 16 psi at wot.

i posted a while back about this guy in a supercharged escalade that i beat by a couple legnths in the camaro. On my way to dylans this morning i just happened to run into him , he wanted to run them bad, i told him i was the guy in the maro and asked if he was ready? :jester: i told him to hit it , so he did , and i didnt let him get much of a jump. i pulled on him like crazy , it was pretty scary, the truck took off so fast it had torque steer worse than a fast ricer( lol wtf is that?) and it was really cold out . i couldnt count the legnths i was ahead by the top of 2nd gear. id say near 8 or more. he was like whoa man what the hell does that thing have?? i just laughed and went on my way.

so i went on to dylans to help him finish the drop/brake swap on the tbss. finished it all up and let him detail it all pretty like.get on my way home from there and run into an older guy in a c6 vette, it sounded pretty mean , so it at least had an exhaust and who knows what else. i didnt think he would run since older guys usually drive like little girls around here. but boy was i wrong, he was at a red light in front of me , green went and he hit before i could and as soon as i did i was pulling on him , i caught up and was dead even maybe a little ahead by 70 and was capable of pulling more if we didnt have to shut down for a redlights with traffic.

truck is running pretty strong right now but has more in it . the tune just needs more fine detaling. we will find out what she runs next weekend. im pretty happy right now after all this i can finally drive this thing again. :cheers:

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

yeah it isnt quite the stock looking truck but like said above it still a big slow truck :rolleyes: .

thanks for the comments ya'll. cant wait to see what kind of number she will lay down , early march will tell.