Ordering My 2/3 ...best Price?

toxic donkey

ready to order my 2/3 drop tomorrow. who has the best prices or do any of the site sponsors carry it? ive read evry thread in this section and it seems that most recomend spindles for the front, but opinions vary on lowering the back. i havent seen anyone speak on the kits on belltech's site that include drop springs for front and shackles for back. i believe the kits also include shocks front and back. are these not good kits? also, it seems that the main concern of hangers and shackles is proper use of shims. also seems from the threads that leaf packs dont have these problems but they drop the back alot more than 3in.please tell me if i have understood this right. this is my first mod and this money is burning a whole in my pocket!!

-3 rear belltech springs. easy to install, best way to do it IMO. dont half ass it. summit racing has the cheapest springs. :cheers:

sorry D.J but www.performancecenter.com where we got our spindles have the best prices for Belltech rear springs & spindles.

Here you go click the links & spend away!!! Best part is free shipping...

click here for belltech rear springs

click here for spindles

for the spindles.. yah cheapest. but to be honest with you I've had one of the worst experiences of my life dealing with performance center. late shipping, unshipped items, no returned calls.. still waiting on items orderd on 1/29. I spent over $1,200.00 in one order form youd think id be on a tiny bit of a prority... NO. I'd rather pay the $20 extra and have my gear in 3 days. which is exactly what i did with the rear springs.

uh oh! ordered my volant cai from performance center sunday morning, hope i dont have the same experience. does summit also carry the spindles?

I ordered my stuff from there before D.J & didn't have any problems recieving my stuff.

thanks DJ, just got off the phone with summit,spindles and leaf springs on the way. threw in a magnaflow dual in dual out for good measure. one question though... once you installed the leak springs, did you have any problems with drive shaft alignment? thanks gentlemen for all your help.

sorry D.J but www.performancecenter.com where we got our spindles have the best prices for Belltech rear springs & spindles.

Here you go click the links & spend away!!! Best part is free shipping...

click here for belltech rear springs

click here for spindles

Do those rear springs work for the AWD SSs?

thanks DJ, just got off the phone with summit,spindles and leaf springs on the way. threw in a magnaflow dual in dual out for good measure. one question though... once you installed the leak springs, did you have any problems with drive shaft alignment? thanks gentlemen for all your help.

The leaf springs are set up already aligned so you won't have to worry about shims.

ready to order my 2/3 drop tomorrow. who has the best prices or do any of the site sponsors carry it? ive read evry thread in this section and it seems that most recomend spindles for the front, but opinions vary on lowering the back. i havent seen anyone speak on the kits on belltech's site that include drop springs for front and shackles for back. i believe the kits also include shocks front and back. are these not good kits? also, it seems that the main concern of hangers and shackles is proper use of shims. also seems from the threads that leaf packs dont have these problems but they drop the back alot more than 3in.please tell me if i have understood this right. this is my first mod and this money is burning a whole in my pocket!!

you cant use drop springs on the front as the ss's have torsion bar front end's which mean no coil springs. that is only applicable to the 1500 silverados with coils up front. rear is the same either way.

you cant use drop springs on the front as the ss's have torsion bar front end's which mean no coil springs. that is only applicable to the 1500 silverados with coils up front. rear is the same either way.

thanks for that info. i wonder why the belltech site lists those coil spring kits for the ss. or did it matter the year and wether 2wd or awd??