My Crappy Track Run

brobradh77

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was your 60' time? thats what always killed me..... i could never get any traction, even if i dogged it off the line which ruined my time anyways.

whatd u run lethal?

i ran a poor 13.6 i think my 60' was a 2.XX not so sure cus i lost my slip but the retune is coming up real soon

with the 2.8" pulley about 7.25#'s...<----my point i'm about 2#'s under where it should be making etc...

i dont think your loosing much, if any. i have the same cam, but bigger heads. i also run a 2.8. i make about 8 lbs. i did have a problem with the magnason bypass valve bleeding boost at WOT, they had to send me another one. might wanna check that out. just disable it, then go WOT. just dont jump on or off the throttle real fast lol

i dont think your loosing much, if any. i have the same cam, but bigger heads. i also run a 2.8. i make about 8 lbs. i did have a problem with the magnason bypass valve bleeding boost at WOT, they had to send me another one. might wanna check that out. just disable it, then go WOT. just dont jump on or off the throttle real fast lol

actually he sould be getting higher boost because if you have the same mods only bigger heads then you lose boost than with stock heads, although with the lower boost with aftermarket heads produce more power per PSI than higher boost on stock heads :chevy:

How do you disable it? if it is bad how willl i know? I'm scarred...lol
even though u didnt get the times you wanted I could still watch that video or just the sound clip over and over and over again...the only videos ive seen that are better than that one have tits in um!
Thanks...lol...my truck does sound good in that vid.

basically just cut off its vaccum supply so it stays closed. dont take off the small hose, take the one off that comes from the manifold, and then plug it with a bolt or something temporary. then just go floor it, and look at your boost pressure. if its signifigantly (like 1 lb or more) the valve is your problem. will only take you a minute, completely harmless