Well, It's Happening...

Tyler's Touch

Well, after a long lecture/brainstorm with the family and peers, I've come to the conclusion at 21yrs old with a lot on my plate, the truck doesnt take a priority or everything like I let happen in the past. I dumped everything I had into the truck and it owned me. But being 21, Ill be looking for a home, not a nice ride you cant live in. Maybe in a few years Ill be back on my feet, and something better will have been revealed, maybe the SS 427 concept :) But anyways, everything happens for a reason, so nows the time to drive a beater, save the dough, and live a better life not worrying about making sickening payments. Oh well, memories were good, but theres always more to come~

thats a shame bro....your truck is sick, but putting your priorities in order to achieve your long term goals is the mature thing to do. youll be back on your feet building a bigger and better project in no time. good luck :cheers:

Thats exactly what Im doing. Im not getting rid of my truck, but Im not making sickening payments on it. I refuse to do that with a vehicle. I am working on acquiring this house, which I wont be making sickening payments on either, but Im not buying a super fat pad either. Older 3 bed 1.5 bath house thats been flipped and a over sized detached 2 car garage. Once get squared away and making some equity, Ill be able to do all my plans with the truck. Life and its priorities suck, but its part of it.

thats a shame bro....your truck is sick, but putting your priorities in order to achieve your long term goals is the mature thing to do. youll be back on your feet building a bigger and better project in no time. good luck :cheers:
Just gotta put stuff in order your right, hopefully something nasty will come out in a few years :) Having a truck with a big payment wont help me buy a house and support a family I want in the future...
Thats exactly what Im doing. Im not getting rid of my truck, but Im not making sickening payments on it. I refuse to do that with a vehicle. I am working on acquiring this house, which I wont be making sickening payments on either, but Im not buying a super fat pad either. Older 3 bed 1.5 bath house thats been flipped and a over sized detached 2 car garage. Once get squared away and making some equity, Ill be able to do all my plans with the truck. Life and its priorities suck, but its part of it.
Equity helps a lot, just doing it right is what matters. Hopefully Ill be in that sweet position at some point.

im in your shoes and i know how you feel. ill be 21 come march 1 and ive been moved out for a little over a month. i have a $510 truck payment everymonth +insurance +gas+rent+food etc. its alot for a young guy. im getting by though.

keep your head up. get your priorties in order and you'll come out on top.

:cheers:

That's a smart move in my opinion. I wish i was that smart at 21 lol. Good luck to you and in the long run you will be better off. Hate to see you sell the truck with that being said. :smash:

Thanks, I'm glad to see people agree with the decision, makes me feel somewhat at ease over it.

im in your shoes and i know how you feel. ill be 21 come march 1 and ive been moved out for a little over a month. i have a $510 truck payment everymonth +insurance +gas+rent+food etc. its alot for a young guy. im getting by though.

keep your head up. get your priorties in order and you'll come out on top.

:cheers:

Thats what I plan on doing, obviously a truck isnt top priority, it wont get me any further in life but debt, so I need to smarten up now rather than finding out its a bad idea halfway through life, and yeah I've got the same expenses, and its just too tough to see that much money to be spent on something that depreciates that much in value so quickly. I wont stop till I get to the top though!