February Sale of the Month - 10% off all headers!

tbyrne

115-841310.jpg

Our February Sale of the Month is 10% off all headers that we carry. This includes any related parts to go along with the headers (cats, offroad pipes, installation kits ect...). Most of our regular prices are lower than the manufacturer's regular retail so this offer could save you a total of 15-20% or more!!!

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763). The discount will be taken off your order when it is processed.

Have a good day!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tom....

With Supermaxx setup, longtubes and cats. What kind of potential gains would I looking at over the JBA's I have now?

There is another thread on longtubes where Supermaxx had some slight fitment issues. Do you know if that's resolved?

Going to the dealer this morning, gonna check if Texas law frowns on changing the cat location.

WW :sleep:

Shorty headers are usually worth about 10-12hp while long tubes will provide about a 25hp gain. These numbers spread out more as more modifications are done to the vehicle. We've sold alot of the SuperMaxx packages. This is the first time I've head of a fitment problem with them.

About half way down in this topic:

LONG TUBE HEADER OPTIONS

Sounds like it's being taken care of.

Tomorrows my B-day and I need a present... :jester:

Course I just got back from looking at a Joe Gibbs blown Silverado. :rolleyes:

I have to keep saying "no money no money no money"....

I wonder if they're doing 0%??

WW :cool:

Tom, I sure hope you extend the Headers and Yank Torque converter 10% discounts, unless you want to increase them, until next month... The tax guy owes me some money but won't be paying until then. I would love to save that $200 total between the two.

BTW, It looks like the "Othe Guys Headers" are shorter than the the ASMs and not much longer than the JBAs. (Mid length not long tube) Yet they claim 35HP to ASM's claim of 22HP. How can that be? Any thoughts on this? I know you use TOG headers and like them. How do they compare with the numbers for you?

Both of these will be wrapping up tomorrow but there are online ordering discounts that can save you some money :) TOG headers are in between shorties like the JBA and long tubes like the AS+M. Horsepower gains have been very close between the two. I believe TOG lists them as "up to" 35 hp. Gains from these have been in the 20-25hp range (same as the AS+M). I use these on both of my 8.1 trucks. The increase was noticeable. It picked the truck up quite a bit through the RPM range.

Both of these will be wrapping up tomorrow but there are online ordering discounts that can save you some money :)  TOG headers are in between shorties like the JBA and long tubes like the AS+M.  Horsepower gains have been very close between the two.  I believe TOG lists them as "up to" 35 hp. Gains from these have been in the 20-25hp range (same as the AS+M). I use these on both of my 8.1 trucks. The increase was noticeable. It picked the truck up quite a bit through the RPM range.

Thanks anyway. I guess I will have to wait and see what the special is for next month. Sorry, we don't find out till next Saturday what the tax man owes us. CPA meeting. I have my fingers crossed. :)

Archived