My Neighbors

Bonj87

Why not go over, introduce yourself, and ask them politely to refrain from parking their cars in front of your mailbox. Seems silly to bitch about how you hate them without even trying to resolve it first.

If you ask and they continue to do it then I understand and fully condone you taking a large steamy shit on the hood of their car every morning until they stop.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

I hate my neighbors ... they are large pieces of donkey shit ... one day they rode their 4-wheeler through my yard, shot my house and truck with paint balls, and their dog trapped my wife and kid in our garage by barking and growling. I went over and discussed it with them and they said just deal with it. So I did. The dog has gone missing and I told them that I shoot paint balls too, only color I have is red and it comes out the end of this shotgun, so feel free to ride in my yard anytime, I can use the practice. Haven't seen them outside again.

Had that same thing happen to me when my new neighbors moved in. They came down from NY with a bunch of JUNK and like 4 cars (Mind you there are only 2 adults and like 3 kids who are not even close to driving) They were used to living in upstate NY so they had alot of land. Not here. They used to leave their leaking minivan in front of my mailbox and in return, I would not recieve my mail for the day because the box was inaccessible. So I changed my oil in front of their mailbox on a saturday and as they were coming out I waved and said hello, how are you. LOL Got a taste of their own medicine.

I'm the same way, pisses-me right off! If they have adequate parking in front of their house why do they need to park in front of yours! Unfortunately in my state you cannot reserve street parking spaces in front of your house, nor is it illegal for them to block your mailbox, it’s just common sense not to do it. I also recommend trying to talk to them first, but if that doesn’t work, I don't know about your location, but in my state it's illegal to leave a vehicle parked on the street for over 24 hrs. If they are, call the police and have them mark it for 24 hr tow.

Why not go over, introduce yourself, and ask them politely to refrain from parking their cars in front of your mailbox. Seems silly to bitch about how you hate them without even trying to resolve it first.

If you ask and they continue to do it then I understand and fully condone you taking a large steamy shit on the hood of their car every morning until they stop.

:withstupid: Agreed, you can also fling shit at them when you see them leaving the house too

fling.gif

Yup, my neighbors pull the same shit. Mother, Father, two sons, a daughter, and the daughters husbad, all living in the house. They always have the driveway filled with at least 5 cars (plus 2 in the garage) and still have to park 2 in front of the house, and 2 in front of the house across the street. Then theres the friends always coming over parking in front of my house, the house across from me, and in front of other houses. I'm friends with the two sons, the daughter and her hubby as they're all in their late 20's. However I got fed up with the fact that in the winter, because they always have the cars parked on the road, I not only had to shovel my driveway but about 5 feet into the road because the plow couldn't get close with cars in the way. The father tries to be friendly, but I laid into him a few times about crap like this. I shouldn't have to do extra shoveling because they have too many cars, the father has 4 or 5 cars himself! And he doesn't even drive them. Also, considering I actually use my driveway, the road in front of MY house should be for MY friends/family/guests.

I also came home one day to a young child playing with the hose at the top of my driveway inches from my Z06, he ran away when he saw me pull in. I walked into their backyard and asked whos kid it was. It was the fathers brothers kid, he had walked into my driveway, turned on my house and been playing with it, soaking my Z in the process. One of the sons immediatly grabbed some terrycloth towles to carefully dry my car I guess, however minutes later the kid was back there playing with the hose again. I looked at the father and said "Sam, this has nothing to do with you, so please don't take offense to what I'm going to say" and laid into the uncle about how irresponsible and rude it is to let his kid run around my property playing with my hose which I have to pay for, near my car, etc. I told him if I ever spotted him or his son on my property again I was going to call the cops, all the while I had my dog with me, and she really doesn't like my neighbors for whatever reason. Haven't seen the **** park in front of my house since. People piss me off.