Couple ?'s

keebler85

pretty much...Youll have to cut the pipes and unbolt the manifold then fish your headers in from the bottom side. Its a tight fit so it WILL take a bit of elbow grease. But if you buy the pacesetter headers then DO NOT I repeat DO NOT use the gaskets that came with them. You need to go to the dealership and get OEM gaskets. (im pretty sure this holds true for other brands as well).

Parts List:

Headers

Gaskets

High Temp Loctite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang were gonna have to start a new thread if we keep this up.

IMO YES!!!! they are worth the time and work and along with a tune they will really help your truck breath and sound MUCH MUCH MUCH better. And Yes you will notice the gains. Atleast I did. What brand are you going with?

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

well ya we are..lol...thats why the title is "Couple ?'s"...i dont know...i am getting a little money from tax returns...i am doing the FLT shift kit, etc....then i have a little money left...i was either going cutouts or headers...i was figuring what would be better/cheaper....since i am on a limited budget...i just ask the questions that others dont want to i think......