Island Dragway Sunday March 9th 2008

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im all set up and lookin 4word to do some racing :cheers: going to be alot of fun

Mark, I assume the new tune reflash helped? That was some crazy stuff last night :uhoh: I am still scratching my head on that one.

Now lets get some numbers at the track!

From what I hear, the resurfacing went well. I assume the starting line will not have that nice sticky layer on it until after a few passes of the funny cars. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the trackresurfacing that was done over the winter!

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

Mark, I assume the new tune reflash helped? That was some crazy stuff last night :uhoh: I am still scratching my head on that one.

Now lets get some numbers at the track!

The truck is running great now !!! :cheers: Im also scraching my head on it to Kevin . I will be lookin into getting anther PCM . I will put a post up soon on what happen last nite with the tune .

Mark

NO! Don't pull a trailer down 57 to 31N. You will be going through the town of Washington that has parking on both sides of the street so it makes for a real tough time towing a trailer no to mention 4 stoplights that I gaurentee you will hit 3/4. You want to get off rt 22 onto 519 to 46E. MUCH better drive with a trailer IMO.

did some reasearch and this is definitly the way i'm heading. Thanks a lot Kevin. :thumbs:

The rig is in the driveway and ready to load up as soon as the damn rain stops.

post-4891-1204998192_thumb.jpg

Are we all still on for tomorrow? It's pouring in Hackettstown right now.

Yes we are still on, the rain should be over sometime this evening. It is going to be cold tomorrow 38-40 with wind, so make sure to dress warm everyone. :ughdance:

I still plan on making the trip tomorrow, if Island doesn't open, we can hit E-town if all else fails........

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Yes we are still on, the rain should be over sometime this evening. It is going to be cold tomorrow 38-40 with wind, so make sure to dress warm everyone. :ughdance:

I still plan on making the trip tomorrow, if Island doesn't open, we can hit E-town if all else fails........

Sounds good to me ......I will give you a call later on Dan