Island Dragway Sunday March 9th 2008

I'm going to try to be there. Hope you guys don't mind an "outsider". I'm from W Pa, but working in the area, and would like to meet up with some local truck guys. Unfortunately, my "real" truck is still at home, but maybe I can make some laps in my 05 Victory Rad Colorado just for fun.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to try to be there. Hope you guys don't mind an "outsider". I'm from W Pa, but working in the area, and would like to meet up with some local truck guys. Unfortunately, my "real" truck is still at home, but maybe I can make some laps in my 05 Victory Rad Colorado just for fun.

No sweat, you are absolutely welcome to join us. :cheers: Hope to see you there w/the Colorado. :chevy:

Hope to see you there Bro . :cheers:

Any place to buy food/drinks at the strip? Any plans of getting together afterwards for dinner?

There is a concession stand there, and they have awesome fries......I will be bringing a case of bottled water for us also. Ashley goes to college near there, we ate at an Applebees nearby last time afterwards, she knows the area I believe.........

There is a concession stand there, and they have awesome fries......I will be bringing a case of bottled water for us also. Ashley goes to college near there, we ate at an Applebees nearby last time afterwards, she knows the area I believe.........

Sounds good. Can't wait, this work week is gonning to drag.

I just checked mapquest and it's a 3 hour drive for me, thats not as bad as I thought. But i'm trailering the SS there so it may take alittle longer.

I just checked mapquest and it's a 3 hour drive for me, thats not as bad as I thought. But i'm trailering the SS there so it may take alittle longer.

How is Mapquest tellin to go ........ we could meet up and go together .........

Im going up 202 north to 31 north

Yeah I hear you on that one, my headers are going in on saturday, I cannot wait! Not to mention I just found a minor trans leak too, so she goes back for a checkup tomorrow.......I hope its not the front pump. :banghead:

Yeah I hear you on that one, my headers are going in on saturday, I cannot wait! Not to mention I just found a minor trans leak too, so she goes back for a checkup tomorrow.......I hope its not the front pump. :banghead:

Well I hope everything works out, I really want to see these SS's run.

How is Mapquest tellin to go ........ we could meet up and go together .........

Im going up 202 north to 31 north

Looks like i'll be comming from route 57 to 31 north. Any place to meet up there? Maybe we can meet up for breakfast before we hit the track.

Looks like i'll be comming from route 57 to 31 north. Any place to meet up there? Maybe we can meet up for breakfast before we hit the track.

there is a Dinner off 31 north andI think 46 I think

Yes, this is true. If you all want to grab something to eat after the track I'd be glad to make a few suggestions.

NO! Don't pull a trailer down 57 to 31N. You will be going through the town of Washington that has parking on both sides of the street so it makes for a real tough time towing a trailer no to mention 4 stoplights that I gaurentee you will hit 3/4. You want to get off rt 22 onto 519 to 46E. MUCH better drive with a trailer IMO.

There is also a real good Italian restaurant on 46, 5 minutes from the track. They have anything you can think of.

There is always StageDolls right at the tracks entrance :P

UPDATE-not a trans leak, it's motor oil :mad: possibly the rear main seal :banghead: I will find out shortly exactly what it is....... :fingersx:

On a side note, I spoke to Matt(PladdPezzPunk) he will mostly come on 3/16 with his Camaro. :chevy: