Racin V6 Mustang With

nort316

My buddy had been wanting to race me once he put on some of his modifications on his V6 Mustang. He has 3.73 gears. Livewire tune. new headers. K&N intake. and hes waiting to install his torque converter. but anyway, he thought he could take me str8 up because i am stock, except for flowmaster 40 exhaust. Well i spun off the line but managed to stay in front of him by about a half car until we hit third gear and i pulled away, but that initial spin at the start could have cost me some respect, especially against a V6. I have 2006 Intimidator SS with the 2wd. i was wondering if anyone knew how i could get some better traction. Im lookin forward to racin my friends Subaru WRX, but im gonna need a good start to even have a chance.

... lookin forward to racin my friends Subaru WRX, but im gonna need a good start to even have a chance.

You're gonna need a lot more than that. AFA traction, a lot of it has to do with the factory goodyears, they are crap and downright dangerous in the wet.

BTW - good kill :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

just curious and not bashing your friend BUT why would you "build" a v-6 mustang?? J/W...

he wants to surprise ppl. thats what he says anyway. he says he wants to be able to say he beat you with a V6. we make fun of him for it all the time, but i dno. he still wants to do it