Hid Headlights

Where did you get those at? Is that kit for all hi-lo or just lo beams?

i got them from a local shop here in town but i believe the seller is on ebay as well. mine are just low beams, but they sell both the 9005, and 9006 (high, low) kits

Thanks for the heads up 12's. I think I'll order a set, hell there only 200. Did you get a seperate set for your hi beams? I just saw a 9006 kit listed. Just wondering how to go about getting hi hid's.

No problem, no i only have the lows, if you e mail the seller he can get you some because they are available

Sweet, thanks again. I'm definitely going with that kit, I think I'll just put a hella bulb or something in my drl's to make those brighter! Do you have the 4way hi/lo kit on your truck? Just wondering how hard it was to install that.

i had it before but i took it off, never used it. i cost like around .89 cents for a pack of diods from radio shack and takes maybe 5 minutes MAX. if you search on here there is a how too on it

Dont buy a $200 kit on ebay, everything from the cheapest $71 kit up to the $300 kits are the same cheap crap from somewhere in asia. I paid $280 cause I thought I was getting a good kit and a bulb went out after like 16 months. So I got a kit from the guy who sells them for $71.98 shipped, and they come with a 1yr warranty for the ballasts and bulbs. Heres the store I got em from - Ebay Store

Just a warning