Damn Silverado Ss Owners!

Dylan06SS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have only seen a few TBSS in and around where I live. I try to give them a nod, but they really don't respond. I have only seen one other SSS and it was not well taken care of so I decided not to nod figuring he probably had no idea what he had. The only other SSS I see is mine and I give myself thumbs up every day I start it up!!!!!! :P

tbss guys around here dont ever wave at me or even acknowledge me. But then the sss guys just seem to look at me and stare when I try to wave, except for the guys I know of course.

But if it makes you feel any better.... :seeya:

Edited by superredss (see edit history)

Normally whenever I see a TBSS or another SSS, I'm in my work truck. My state of the art Vz Special, 1997 Ford SuperDuty bucket truck. I keep my SS hat on the dash but I don't think anyone notices it.

Most of the TBSS's around here are drivin by middle aged women so they have no clue what they have. I did see one the other night while set up on the side of the road that had a sweet exhaust sound.

I've played tag a couple of times on the highway with a couple TBSS's and get/give the thumbs up. Most of the SSS's I see when I'm in mine are heading in the oppostie direction on the highway.

I think I get more nods, questions, and props from guys in the regular GM trucks and Lightnings. The best is when someone is walking slowly by it and looking as I'm getting in. When I start it they always stop.

I agree with Bob! There's like 3 other SSS trucks in my neighborhood. I've waived to every one of them and every time, all I get is some crazy stare. I'm not sure why, but it kinda makes me mad. Some people don't get it.

Seems the opposite around here. Rarely see anothe SSS but there's TBSS's all over the place. Tried talking to a few of them but most don't even seem to know what they've got??? One guy actually said he wasn't sure but he thinks it's got a hemi in it!! :yellow_loser: I just walked away shaking my head. :banghead:
Priceless lmao good one Bob.

Guess I'm just kinda wishing SSS and TBSS owners were more like the vette crowd... anytime, anywhere I'm driving or riding shotgun in my dads vette all other vette owners waive or acknowledge eachother.

I agree. When I had my '61 Corvette (a long time ago...) I always got a wave from other Corvette owners. I was curious when I started reading this thread if Corvette owners still did that.