Damn Silverado Ss Owners!

Dylan06SS

Samething goes on around here. SOmetimes a wave or the best is when you wave and cannot be anymore obvious and they stare. There was a couple that wave and I had one guy getting into his Dodge magnum looked at mine once when his 5 yr old said "DAD look at the truck"!!! I fired it up and he came to the window when i rooled it down he said damm nice truck...... Like everyon has said some people don't kow what they have....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samething goes on around here. SOmetimes a wave or the best is when you wave and cannot be anymore obvious and they stare. There was a couple that wave and I had one guy getting into his Dodge magnum looked at mine once when his 5 yr old said "DAD look at the truck"!!! I fired it up and he came to the window when i rooled it down he said damm nice truck...... Like everyon has said some people don't kow what they have....

I never really see any SSS or TBSS's around here that often. On my way home on the highway from downtown I see a large guy in a red TBSS sitting in rush hour traffic with me from time to time. There have been times where I was next to him, behind, and in front of him and never once did he want to even bother with some kind of a hi. The first time I seen him while in my SS I had the windows down and waved hi and said it out loud, he looked at me like I was some kind of a retard and just looked ahead. Now when I see him, I just ignore him as well. I also have seen an ass who drives a black TBSS around where I live and tried to say hi to him by flashing my lights, but he too thought I was a retard.

I never really see any SSS's around the area and when I do, I no longer bother to wave or flash my lights unless I see them getting ready to do the same to me. Same goes for TBSS's.

The only person that I say hi to really anymore is wild2003ss.