Any Plans For The Next Zippy Event?

BOB47

Title says it all.

:withstupid: I missed out last year. I definitely wanna make it this year. Might be tough though- It know it's usually mid to end July. I'm getting married on July 12. She wants to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon... go figure :banghead:

:confused: Grand Haven is beautiful that time of year.

My family has a condo in FT Myers Florida... even that isn't good enough :) I shouldn't blame it all on her... I kinda want someting different and special too. You only do it once right? Well, I'm only doing it once anyways!!!

Plus, I have to give her credit- she's a trooper when we come to the Zippy Event. She's usually the only female (other than Brians wife) there. And she never complains one bit. She's a keeper :)

Edited by ThePDB (see edit history)

My family has a condo in FT Myers Florida... even that isn't good enough :) I shouldn't blame it all on her... I kinda want someting different and special too. You only do it once right? Well, I'm only doing it once anyways!!!

Plus, I have to give her credit- she's a trooper when we come to the Zippy Event. She's usually the only female (other than Brians wife) there. And she never complains one bit. She's a keeper :)

Once, twice who knows lol. I plan to make it to the zippy event this year. No wife to stop me this year lol. :jester:

Chad,

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

Wish you and Christy the best.

Hard choice between Hawaii and Grand Haven

Say,we rent a couple of Harleys and head up the coastline do you think Christy would go for Grand Haven over Hawaii? :jester:

BTW, Alyce always enjoyed that she wasn't the only girl there too :thumbs:

She always thought you two were the cutest couple :dunno:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Chad,

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

Wish you and Christy the best.

Hard choice between Hawaii and Grand Haven

Say,we rent a couple of Harleys and head up the coastline do you think Christy would go for Grand Haven over Hawaii? :jester:

BTW, Alyce always enjoyed that she wasn't the only girl there too :thumbs:

She always thought you two were the cutest couple :dunno:

Thanks! Honestly, the main reason she has such a good time, and the main reason we keep coming back is the awesome people you meet behind the wheel of the awesome trucks we drive. It's amazing to me how much fun you can have with people you barely know!!! Thanks again for everything you said.

BTW, I'm not sure what christy's thinking... shes definitely getting the short end of the stick. Don't anybody tell her!!!!! :)

I look forward to seeing everyone again at the next zippy, if not sooner at another GTG.

I'm in.

I just hope we get some more track time...F%$ing dodges sucked last year.

You are not the only wedding bells this year...I read on PT.net that our host is planning to do the deed in april. So if Mike is planning a wedding and a car show he is going to be super busy. Congrats on getting a date, it took my brother 5 years to get that far.

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)

I'm not sure what to do at the moment, I'll try to set the date for that this weekend. At work the car show thing has been up in the air so that has been a bit of a delay. At this point I'm just thinking schedule the event anyway and if we have no car show Saturday we'll just make different plans. Possibly canoe trip? Michigans Adventure? Another dragstrip day? Suggestions guys? Call me if you feel like it and I'm open for options. It will happen again either way. There isn't anything more fun all year for me than the Zippy Event.

I'm not sure what to do at the moment, I'll try to set the date for that this weekend. At work the car show thing has been up in the air so that has been a bit of a delay. At this point I'm just thinking schedule the event anyway and if we have no car show Saturday we'll just make different plans. Possibly canoe trip? Michigans Adventure? Another dragstrip day? Suggestions guys? Call me if you feel like it and I'm open for options. It will happen again either way. There isn't anything more fun all year for me than the Zippy Event.

Yeah the go carts were fun lmao when they were crashing each other.

Yeah the go carts were fun lmao when they were crashing each other.

A couple years ago Bob and I, along with my fiance, went golfing. That was a riot. I even have video of it. It was the first time I ever golfed!!! If bob chimes in on this he's gonna try and tell everyone that Christy (my fiance) was hitting the balls farther than I was. It might have had something to do with the clubs!!! Atleast that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'll buy a set of my own this year.

Bob: we still have to rematch anyways :D

A couple years ago Bob and I, along with my fiance, went golfing. That was a riot. I even have video of it. It was the first time I ever golfed!!! If bob chimes in on this he's gonna try and tell everyone that Christy (my fiance) was hitting the balls farther than I was. It might have had something to do with the clubs!!! Atleast that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'll buy a set of my own this year.

Bob: we still have to rematch anyways :D

Chad, I would never try to embarass you by telling everyone that Christy hit the ball farther AND staighter than you. :jester: It was a riot. Can't wait for a rematch.

Zippy, a canoe trip or Michigan Adventure sounds good to me. Car show is fun but Stewart has enough trophies already. :jester: If what Joe says is true. Congrats!! :cheers: Sounds like you're going to be a busy guy. If you get a chance you should check into renting the other track that you were talking about. The track we usually go to is fun but it's no fun waiting in line for 1/2 hour or more every time.

I hope to make it again this year whenever it is. Enjoyed the people and the event every year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully some new faces.