Next So Cal Meet

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, if you look through the thread, I never said I was going so how can I flake? :rollin:

Anyways, my kitchen cabinets are going in today and I'll probably end up going to look for granite this weekend so more than likekly I won't be there. Hence the reason why I never commited. You guys won't miss my pile anyways. If I can make it, I'll just show. If not, you guys have a good time. I know Palms is very nice and hopefully it will be clear so you all can see Catalina from there. I remember the STS meet. Bitchen ass weather that day.

Actually, if you look through the thread, I never said I was going so how can I flake? :rollin:

Anyways, my kitchen cabinets are going in today and I'll probably end up going to look for granite this weekend so more than likekly I won't be there. Hence the reason why I never commited. You guys won't miss my pile anyways. If I can make it, I'll just show. If not, you guys have a good time. I know Palms is very nice and hopefully it will be clear so you all can see Catalina from there. I remember the STS meet. Bitchen ass weather that day.

Hope we see you there Alex.....

Count me in!

OK guys it's finally this saturday so who is still showing up???

Updated........

04CHASE

Nxtnlne

12'srock

BlkSSnCpt

R8rs4lf-?

HAZMAT-?

MARK'S MAD SS-?

El-Apache-?

Ztorss-?

Saytagf

WishminewasanSS

FreshSS

SoCalSS

DiRtYSS-?

southsidemex23-?

86merk-?

everyone post up if ur still gonna make it out....

-Rob

Bump this up so people don't have to go and look for it.

Sat April 5th

9-9:30 am meet time

Royal Palms first meet-up spot, add: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...mp;t=h&z=16

after Royal palms cruise on PCH towards Huntington..... i think thats basically it.

alex you coming? r8rs4lf?

I should be going to look for granite on Saturday, but you never know. I'd like to go, but at this point, I just want to finish my kitchen.

Sat April 5th

Arrive at 9:30

Parking $7 maybe...

Driving direction's to Directions to Royal Palms.....enter you address...

Take a look at these photo's before leave especially the entrance with the fountain so you don't pass it up...Cell phone reception isn't the best in this area...Photo's

Also when you pass the guard shack and drive down hang a left at the bottom of the hill..

The Cruise Route.....MAP

Right now it's setup to eat at BJ's in Huntington....If you guys have a better idea post it up and I'll change the map. I've never ate out there so it's up to you guy's.....

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)