Next So Cal Meet

hey Art i think me, Pete(saytagf), and JJ(freshSS) are gonna meet somewhere of the 110, maybe we can all try and meet up of one the exit's???

I'll give u a call latr.... just incase my cell is (310) 808-3079

-Rob

sounds good to me, we should be at royal palms around 8:30/9:00 ish

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good to me, we should be at royal palms around 8:30/9:00 ish

aight coo, ill probably give u a call latr today in the evening to figure out which exit to meet up at and who else is gonna meetup with us.

-Rob

Sat April 5th

Arrive at 9:30

Parking $7 maybe...Also remeber to fuel up...The Cruise is about 26 miles...

Driving direction's to Directions to Royal Palms.....enter you address...

Take a look at these photo's before leave especially the entrance with the fountain so you don't pass it up...Cell phone reception isn't the best in this area...Photo's

Also when you pass the guard shack and drive down hang a left at the bottom of the hill..

The Cruise Route.....MAP.

Right now it's setup to eat at BJ's in Huntington....

If anybody has any questions or get's lost just hit me up... Josh 310-567-6218

Also for you guys that want to meet up a good hassle free spot is Alpine Village Parking Lot: it's just South of the 405 fwy ON THE 110S Exit Torrance Blvd @ stop sign turn left and then quick right into the parking lot....It's a huge lot. and the on ramp to the 110S is right there so you guy's wont get lost.

Here is a Map

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

keep note that i will be taking roll call when everyone gets there so we know who backed out :jester:

UPDATED LIST

04CHASE

Nxtnlne

12'srock

BlkSSnCpt

HAZMAT

MARK'S MAD SS

Ztorss

Saytagf

WishminewasanSS

FreshSS

SoCalSS

DiRtYSS

southsidemex23

86merk

MYWHITE1500

Eddie

Radoss05

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

OK so im gonna meet up with saytagf and FreshSS(maybe) at the Del Amo exit of the 110 at about 8:30am Josh if u want u can meet us there aswell. Art do u guys wanna meet up with us there??? it's the first exit of the 110 when u transition to it from the 91....

-Rob

OK so im gonna meet up with saytagf and FreshSS(maybe) at the Del Amo exit of the 110 at about 8:30am Josh if u want u can meet us there aswell. Art do u guys wanna meet up with us there??? it's the first exit of the 110 when u transition to it from the 91....

-Rob

yeah sure it really doesnt matter to me

-Rob

You guys have the exit name wrong. Don't want anyone getting lost now...The first exit is Torrance Blvd on the map it looks like DelAmo st but the exit sign will state Torrance Blvd. It's the parking lot I was talking about at Alpine Village. When you exit there is a 2 lane Left turn stop sign stay in the outside lane. Hang a Left and then Right into the Parking Lot. Here is the Map

:thumbs: See you there!!!

Edited by nxtnlne (see edit history)

You guys have the exit name wrong. Don't want anyone getting lost now...The first exit is Torrance Blvd on the map it looks like DelAmo st but the exit sign will state Torrance Blvd. It's the parking light I was talking about at Alpine Village. When you exit there is a 2 lane Left turn stop sign stay in the outside lane. Hang a Left and then Right into the Parking Lot. Here is the Map

:thumbs:

Yeah guys my fault i messed that up it is Torrance Blvd.... sorry bout that, see u guys tommorrow morning :chevy: ...

-Rob

ill see you in the early am art, i think ill have a few passengers may be with me.

if anyone is interested im going to a place in laguna after the meet , i have to be there before 3 . they are going to be doign my entire interior .

so id liek to see what there work looks like and i guess they have some bad ass cars in there. ( rampage jackson audi r8 is gettign doen there now ) and a few other trucks from truckin mag.

im thinking b.js is always a go to but ruby is still an option because the have some good chocolate malts.

HAHAHA - CAPTAIN ART taking roll call...

are you gonna make people do push ups that dont show up??? lol...

(starting push ups now... 1- 2- 3-....)

when my truck is done i will be more than happy to meet where ever... more or less... lol

so i guess this means ur not gonna come???? someone BOO this man, BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K Dave, cant wait for the PROM QUEEN is finished and out of the shop tho.....

im thinking b.js is always a go to but ruby is still an option because the have some good chocolate malts.

i think we'll just take a vote once we're there but im down for watever.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)