My New Radix 112

Reese Byerrum

Hey everyone, I just got my new blower (new to me) today. I bought it off Ray (supersub) great guy. He did an awesome job getting the blower to me quick and also made sure that nothing would happen to it by doing the best packaging job that I have ever seen. He was also able to get me the parts I needed to make the unit fit on my truck for a great price! :thumbs: Everything he promised to do he did it and I am extremely pleased with the deal and how everything was handled. If anyone is looking for a Supercharger or supercharger accessories PM Ray and he will hook you up. He is very knowledgeable and reliable guy. Thanks Ray for everything. Can't wait to get it on :devil:

pictures100.jpg

The intercoolers

pictures098.jpg

pictures097.jpg

Hey everyone, I just got my new blower (new to me) today. I bought it off Ray (supersub) great guy. He did an awesome job getting the blower to me quick and also made sure that nothing would happen to it by doing the best packaging job that I have ever seen. He was also able to get me the parts I needed to make the unit fit on my truck for a great price! :thumbs: Everything he promised to do he did it and I am extremely pleased with the deal and how everything was handled. If anyone is looking for a Supercharger or supercharger accessories PM Ray and he will hook you up. He is very knowledgeable and reliable guy. Thanks Ray for everything. Can't wait to get it on :devil:

pictures100.jpg

The intercoolers

pictures098.jpg

pictures097.jpg

Reese,

WOW!90mm j-tube,LS7 t/b to boot,And two heat x-changers. :D Thats A Smokin deal :cool:

Glad to see everything made it!The Fed Ex guy's really liked that one. :wtf:

Thanks for your patients and allowing me to help you out,this blower was a great addition to my truck, and I really believe you will enjoy it for years to come.

:cheers:

thanks

Ray

Thanks for all the comments guys. I will keep everyone updated, I plan on getting it installed March 15th with Zippy doing the install and the tune. Can't wait to see how she runs. I will post pics when I get them. :D

Are you coming to michigan to get it installed.