Look Out 1fastss

blackbeast ss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and plus my stocker have alot of road chips on them.Thats why i went to school to make good money and buy what ever i want :cheers:

that would make sense then (the rock chips).. it was just a question, i wasn't busting your balls. just seeing why you would spend $151 on amber deleted headlights when you could use your stockers and have saved a few dollars.

..and making good money is irrelevant. even the wealthiest of society like to save a few dollars here and there. i'm assuming you're not an investor. :cheers::D

that would make sense then (the rock chips).. it was just a question, i wasn't busting your balls. just seeing why you would spend $151 on amber deleted headlights when you could use your stockers and have saved a few dollars.

..and making good money is irrelevant. even the wealthiest of society like to save a few dollars here and there. i'm assuming you're not an investor. :cheers::D

[/quote}well not really in investor the only thing really investing on is my home, but yeah no offence taken buddy everything all good everybody has their own opinion thats what makes this site great :D:cheers: