Seriously Wtf

kaotik1

Is there really a need for people not to use the SEARCH BUTTON In the last week there have been about six, best exhaust questions. There have been way to many in the past and way to many present questions that have already been answered on this subject, and many others.

There should be no need to be so lazy and not take five minutes to research, most of the matters to do with these trucks. Plenty of knowledeable mambers have put together how to's, what works, part number and other endless links here. There have been many members who trial by error put together what works.

The very least anyone can do it take the time for look through a couple back posts before asking a really really DUMB mutiple answered question.

some people come on this site once a day to get questions answered and have a pressed schedule, so it is easier for them to make a post asking their question then coming back to their post then using a search button or skimming other threads. I don't see what the problem is.. don't read em or respond if you have a problem <- a solution.

I personally don't mind the newby's asking repeat questions...unless of course the thread right above it asked the same thing. I would rather see them than "I just posted my 100th post" or "So and So is having a birthday", after all, we can look to the left and see how many posts you have, and we can scroll down and see who's having a birthday. If a member, and it's not always a newby, asks a question that I know there has been a thread on I try to find the thread for them and post a link to it, they'll eventually learn.

I personally don't mind the newby's asking repeat questions...unless of course the thread right above it asked the same thing. I would rather see them than "I just posted my 100th post" or "So and So is having a birthday", after all, we can look to the left and see how many posts you have, and we can scroll down and see who's having a birthday. If a member, and it's not always a newby, asks a question that I know there has been a thread on I try to find the thread for them and post a link to it, they'll eventually learn.

:withstupid:

God I love your Attitude Ray ... :thumbs: Ditto with Ray,

BTW ... Make the Search Button a different color, that stands out better... more "New" people will see, and hopefully use it.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

:chillpill:

I could see if this site had a larger volume of people, than the search button should be inforced. It's not like there are 50 new threads in each sub-forum a day. I belong to some sites where you post a thread and a few hours later, you thread is buried 3 pages.

:withstupid:

God I love your Attitude Ray ... :thumbs: Ditto with Ray,

BTW ... Make the Search Button a different color, that stands out better... more "New" people will see, and hopefully use it.

y'all are both right.. HOW F"N DARE US WISH ANYONE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY..just the thought of good will pisses me off.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU RAY :cheers: FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!